Chapter 19

Ok guys I put all your ideas together and got names for the babys!

--------------------------------------

Ross's POV: In the morning Laura found out she was pregnant. They went to the hospital that morning before everyone woke up. They got to know what gender the baby's were. They were having girl twins.

--------------------------------------

When they got back everyone was awake.

Rydel: "Where were you guys!?!?"

Riker: "YA! We were so worried!"

Ross: "Sorry guys. we have something to tell you, it's kinda exciting!"

Laura: "Ok here we go, We are having a baby!"

Everyone: "Congradulations, yay, wow, AWSOME!"

Laura: "Actually I should say, 2 babies! We are having twins! Two girls!"

A few months later: Laura woke up in the middle of the night at 2:00 AM on April 30th. Her stomach hurt. it was time to have the baby!

Laura: "ROSS! WAKE UP! THE BABYS COMING!"

Ross: "WHAT! NOW!"

Ross woke up and drove Laura to the hospital. they left a note on the table that said "At the hospital giving birth! ~Ross and Laura"

At the hospital Ross was waiting in the lobby. then suddenly he saw a gernie rush by. the doctors seemed scared. Ross realized it was Laura!

Ross jumped up: "LAURA!" He chased after her till security caught him.

The doctor: "Laura passed out while giving birth. She's feeling better."

--------------------------------------

Later that evening: Laura and Ross went home. They were aloud to take the baby's with them. Riker was watching TV when they got home.

Riker: "We were all so worried about you!"

Rydel: "LEMME SEE MY LITTLE NIECES!"

Laura: "Ok well this is Melody. and this is Rosie."

Rydel: "OMG HOW CUTE! See Ratliff we could have these cutie pies!"

Ratliff blushed.

Everyone started laughing

--------------------------------------

Hey guys I know it's really short... HOW DO YOU LIKE THE BABY NAMES?!?! :D My friend said the names were from another fan fic but idk and idc! lol! Bye😘