Chapter 28

Hey guys I just realized I haven't done any Ranessa or Rydellington lately!!! So this is gonna be a Rydellington chapter mostly!

-------------------------------------------------

Ratliff's POV:

Ratliff: (thoughts) I need to stand up to Riker and tell him Rydel is mine. And in going to propose to Rydel to show him! I love Rydel and no one can stop me!
Wait why am I thinking like this. Riker is my best friend......
Oh well. I still need to show him.

Rydel walks in and sees me on our bed thinking. "Whatcha thinking 'bout E-rat?"

Ratliff: "oh nothin..." *smirks*

Rydel: "mmhhmm. wanna go to a movie with me today? I wanna see The Fault In Our Stars."

Ratliff: "seems a little girly... But anything for the most beautiful girl I know."

Riker was outside the door listening. He walked in and gave me a death stare.

Ratliff: (thoughts) THIS IS MY CHANCE TO SHOW RIKER THAT NO ONE COMES BETWEEN ME AND RYDEL ANYMORE!

Ratliff: "Okay Rydel, can u give us a minuet?

Rydel: "Yeah, sure."

Ratliff: "Okay Riker wanna do this the easy was or the hard way?"

Riker: "I don't know, you tell me first." *throws a punch at Ratliff*

Ratliff: *ducks* "The hard way then?! okay well..." *pushes
Riker* "RYDEL MAY BE YOUR SISTER AND ALL BUT I LOVE HER AND YOU NEED TO BACK OFF!"

Riker: "No! I'm not gonna let my baby sister ever date any guy!"

Rydel: *walks in* "I don't want you to be a stupid protective brother! And I don't want you to be the arguing boyfriend!" *punches us both in the face*

Riker: "Was that really called for?!"

Rydel: "WERE YOU REALLY CALLED FOR?"

Ratliff: "Riker. I know you may not like me, but I love your sister. And yea maybe your protective of her! But..." *pulls a box from his pocket and kneels in front of Rydel*
"Rydel Mary Lynch,
Will you make me the happiest and most proud person on the planet
By doing me the favor of being my wife?"

Rydel: *bursts into tears*

Rydel looks over at Riker and he sits down and looks at his feet. Rydel sighed and whipped her tears.
I was sweating and couldn't hold my smile any longer. It turned to more of a terrified face.
She looked back into my eyes which also brought me to tears.

Rydel: "Yes."

I stand up and kiss Rydel for as long as I could breath.
"Rydel I want to be with you forever. and I don't ever wanna lose you."

Rydel: "I feel the same way. I love you."