Chapter 27

Ross' POV:

Since everything was replaced, we celebrated by going out for ice cream. After that we went to bed.

After we tucked the kids in, I took Laura outside and went to the pool.

I took my shirt off and jumped in.

Then I grabbed Laura and pulled her in.

Laura: "AHHHH ROSS!!! WHAT THE HECK!"

Ross: "mwahahahahah!"

Laura: *laughs* "I love you."

Ross: "I love you too"

I pulled Laura underwater and kissed her. We ran out of breath and I pulled myself up onto the diving board with Laura in my arms.

She sat up and stared into my eyes.

Laura: *laughing* "I can't believe you."

Ross: "what? did I do something?"

Laura: "Yes, you gave me the experience of a life with you. And I can't tell you how thankful I am."

Ross: "I only gave you this experience because I wanted you. And I'm glad I made the decision to be with you for the rest of my life."

Laura laid down on top of me and they looked at the stars.

Ross: "I dare you to count all of the stars. And when you do, you will know how much I love you."

Laura turned over and ran her fingers through my hair. She stared at my lips. I put my arms around her and pulled her closer. For a few seconds we just stared at each other. Breathing the same air. We kissed each other and it all went from that. I pulled Laura's shirt off and pushed her into a sitting position. I tried to sit up but Laura pushed me back down.

Ross: "let me up!!" *laughs*

Laura: "NEVERRR!"

Laura stood up and dived into the pool. I dived in after her. We opened our eyes underwater and started making out.

We looked up to the surface of the water and saw that it was raining. We got out of the pool and sat on the edge of the pavement, with our feet in the water. My arm was around Laura. We just sat there and stared into space. Laura laid her head on my shoulder. I ran to get a towel. I sat back down and put the towel around us. Laura fell asleep.

Laura's POV:

The next morning I woke up in my bed. The kids were sitting on the couch but Ross was no where to be found. Even the kids didn't know where he was!

-------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! I updated FINALLY!!!

Lol

THANK YOU SOOO MUCH FOR THE 12.1K READS! ILYASMMMMM!

But...

Where is Ross??? 😏😏