Chapter 9

Previously in better together:

Vanessa and Laura walked down the stairs.

Riker: "WOW! Vanessa, right?

Vanessa: "yep!" wow I didn't know you were this cute when I greeted u at the door!"

Riker blushed, "same with you!"

Me: awww! c'mon Ross lets leave them... ALONE! me and Ross went on the balcony.

--------------------------------------

Lauras POV: Ross and Laura went up to the balcony. There was a pool in Laura and Vanessa's backyard, the

balcony hung over it. Ross took his shirt off, He jumped in the pool. Laura ran down the stairs and went in the backyard and by the pool.

Laura: "Are you ok?"

Ross: YA! That was AWSOME!"

Laura: *giggles*

Ross grabbed Laura and pulled her into the pool.

Laura: "ROSS!"

Ross: *giggles*

As Ross was holding Laura in the pool they kissed.

----------------------------

Inside with Riker and Vanessa. (Rikers POV.)

Riker: "heh, Ehem uhhh, So what uhh um...

Vanessa: "Haha your so cute!

Riker I know your nervous!"

Riker: "NERVOUS! Pfft Nooooo!"

Vanessa gave him a "I know your lying" look.

Riker: "Ok ok! I've just never had a girlfriend before!

Vanessa: "Well do you want to have your first girlfriend!?!?"

Vanessa scutted closer to Riker.

Riker:"Well... ummm uhhh...

Vanessa kissed Riker.

Vanessa: "How bout now?"

Riker: "HECK YA!"

Vanessa: *giggles* "I can't get enough of how cute you are!"

A few hours later Riker and Ross went home. At their house Rydel was watching T.V. with Rocky, Ratliff and Ryland.

Stormie and mark were cooking dinner. After dinner everyone went to bed except Ratliff, Mark, Stormie, and Rydel. They were watching a dare show. They like to interact with T.V. shows, so they did the dares.

One dare was to kiss someone in the room. Of course Stormie and mark kissed.

Ratliff and Rydel avoided the dare, but Stormie and Mark refused to let them pass. So Stormie and mark walked away and as soon as they got out of the room Ratliff Quickly turned and kissed Rydel on the lips! It was only a one second kiss but then Rydel grabbed Ratliff and kissed him back!

After that Stormie and mark walked back in the room and Ratliff had his arm around Rydel.

----------------------------

HEY GUYS! 😘 Comment your TRUTHFUL OPINION on my story~ BYE BYE 😘