Chapter 16

Hey guys! Did you watch the Austin and Ally? I cried! it was really sad... BUT AUSTIN GAVE ALLY A CARD THAT SAID... I don't wanna spoil it. Anyway here's my story!

--------------------------------------

Rikers POV:

Rydel slammed her door so she was alone again. She forgot to lock it! I went in her room and saw her crying while curled up in a little ball. I sat down next to her.

Riker: "I know you wanna be alone but I'm gonna be with you. I don't care what you say Rydel. I'm just protecting you again."

Rydel: "I know I should have listened to you, Ratliff is a total asssssssstroid..."

Riker: *giggles*

Rydel: "I just wish he didn't have freaking feelings for MY BROTHER!"

Riker: "Maybe you two could work this out. I mean it was just one kiss. I bet he regrets it!"

Rydel looked up at me with big eyes: "Will you be with me the whole time?"

Riker: "Yes, I could never let you go."

Rydel got dressed then I opened the door and motioned Ratliff to come in. We sat on the bed and talked. Everyone was listening from the other side of the door.

Riker: "Ok this is how it's gonna go.
1. Only talk when it's your turn.
2. Let your feelings out.
3. Keep your hands to your self.
4. Don't leave the bed.
I think that'll be good for now."

Rydel: "Well my most concerning question is... why did you kiss my brother, I mean ya we were playing spin the bottle but you wouldn't stop kissing him!"

Ratliff: "Ummmmm, welllllll ya seeee, hmmmmm, I-I uh..."

Rydel: "Are you keeping a very big secret from me! like that your GAY!?!?

Ratliff: "No, well I don't think so. Anyway I just want to be with you! I promise it'll never happen again!"

It was morning by the time all the talking was over! Rydel and Ratliff made up and we went out for breakfast in the morning.

--------------------------------------

Comment whatcha think! IM GETTING MY BRACES OFF TODAY!Bye 😘