Chapter 24

Guys I am so sorry! I hate myself!!! I should of updated more! UGHHHH I've been sooo busy with stupid school!! GOODNESS! well I guess this will b my next chapter then.

-------------------------------------------------

Laura's POV

I don't even know why Vanessa felt bad for me. I mean I am really mad at Ross. why did he do that?!?! I am just gonna forget about Ross... starting now!

Ross's POV

I need to talk to Laura! I can't just split up with her!........ I KNOW! I CAN ASK TO MARRY HER!

Later that week: Ross's POV

I went out to get a ring. I got a 2k diamond. It was really expensive. I don't even care though I just want Laura to love me again.

I asked Laura to come to the balcony where we first kissed. I thought she would like it if I wore the same shirt and we were at the same place that we first kissed at. I met her up there and I kneeled down. Everyone was watching from below. She started crying before I said a word. I opened the box and found a plastic ring you get from an arcade. I passed out. when I woke up I went to Laura. She was the one who took me up to my bed. I started crying when I saw her face. I told her none of this was meant. It was all Maia. She forgave me, I went to Maia's room and stole the ring back.

I asked Laura to marry me and she said yes. We were secretly engaged.

Me and Laura had a plan to keep Maia away. the plan was...

-------------------------------------------------

HEYYY! 👋 how are u guys? I haven't written in a while! I'm glad I updated for you guys though. 👊 fistbump! well byeee!