Chapter 10

Hi guys! Wazzup lol

----------------------------

Previously in better together:

Ratliff Quickly turned and kissed Rydel on the lips! It was only a one second kiss but then Rydel grabbed Ratliff and kissed him back!

After that Stormie and mark walked back in the room and Ratliff had his arm around Rydel.

--------------------------------------

In the morning Ross called Laura and asked her if she wanted a ride to the Austin and Ally set that evening. Laura agreed to go. That day Ratliff, Ross, Ryland, Rocky, Riker, and Mark were gonna have a guys day and do boy stuff. Rydel, Stormie, and secretly Ratliffs Mom (Cheryl), Laura and Vanessa were gonna go to have lunch at Panara.

----------------------------

(Rydels POV.)

We picked up Laura and Vanessa around 10:30. First we went to a nail salon. At the nail salon we all got Mani/Pedis. Then we went to Panera. while we were eating at Panara we were talking about Raura and Ranessa. Then Cheryl said "Ratliff really likes you rydel!" I blushed and felt embarrassed. "He wants to ask you out but he's to nervous!"

"I-I uhh, umm well." I didn't know what to say because I liked Ratliff too!

I didn't speak to the girls the rest if the day. after Panera we went home. I quickly ran up-stairs and locked my door.

After the boys got home I peeked down the stairs. Ratliff saw me so I ran back into my room and shut the door. I sat on my bed and thought about Ratliff and me dating. I wanted to date him but what would happen if we had a fight. What would happen if we quit the band because of eachother? I was nervous because what if it was like how on Austin and Ally how they couldn't write a song because they both loved eachother and it was to AKWARD! I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO! I heard footsteps coming up the stairs to I grabbed my phone a pillow and a blanket and ran into my closet. I was praying it wasn't Ratliff, But it was. He opened my closet door and peeked under my blanket.

"Rydel, What are you doing? I've been looking for you."

I was silent.

"Rydel?" he sat down beside me. "We gotta talk about that kiss."

I was still silent.

He wrapped his arms around me and I suddenly felt more comfortable about the dating thing. "Ok so about the kiss, I enjoyed it and I wanted to know if you wanted to go out with me?

"Outside? ok sure lets go I mean it's much more warm out there!" I jumped up and headed for the door. Ratliff grabbed my arm and I fell back into his lap.

"I mean on a date!"

"Oh, well here's the thing, I want to but what if it doesn't work out and we both quit r5 , or what if we had a huge fight and avoided eachother for the rest of our life's, OR what if we have a huge fight and you try to kill me!"

Ratliff was shocked of some of the things I came up with.

"I promise I will never let anything like that happen. Rydel Marie Lynch I love you and I want to be able to love you more by being your boyfriend! C'mon what do ya say?"

"Ok, I will be your girlfriend as long as we can kiss right now."

"YES! I'm so gla-" I grabbed Ratliff and pulled him closed and closer. When we kissed it felt like magic.

"I never wanna have a day when we aren't together!" Ratliff said.

"Me either!"

Ratliffs mom came up stairs and saw me and Ratliff together. I was embarrassed so I went back under the blanket.

Ratliff and his mom went out into the hall

----------------------------

(Cheryl's POV in the hall)

Ratliff: "MOM! WHAT WAS ALL THAT ABOUT YOU CANT JUST WALK INTO HER ROOM LIKE THAT!"

Cheryl: "calm down Ratliff!"

Ratliff: "NO IM NOT GONNA CALM DOWN THIS IS YOUR FAULT, NOW SHE PROBABLY WONT WANNA DATE ME!

Cheryl: "I'm sure she will still wanna date you, and I'm sorry honey." I gave Ratliff a kiss and he went back in Rydel's room to comfert her. I went downstairs.

----------------------------

Hey guys did u like it? Comment what you think! bye bye👋😘