Icy Green - Prologue

It was my last year of high school. Most seniors are slum and depressed on the fact that they'll never see their friends again after the year but me? I've had senioritis since freshman year and I wanted it over. I didn't have anything to hold me back. I had no close friends, no high school sweetheart, no favorite teacher, no after school program that I was a star in, no nothing, nada.  The thought of leaving this hell hole and saying goodbye to all these arrogant people left a sweet taste in my mouth.

I trudged through the busy halls to all of my new classes, I look at the next room number lamely on the neon yellow paper on my pre-schedule that I had received in the mail. My last class was Art.

The art hallways was breath-taking. On the ceiling tiles there were remakes of famous paintings - The Girl with the Pearl Earring, Starry Night, that one painting of Chicken Campbell soup. There were also works of last years art along the walls horizontally. The entire wall of the art room was a giant window, more works of art littered the room. I searched the room for a empty seat, the room was already packed with loud lower classmen. I finally found a seat in the corner. I sat on the small sturdy bench, throwing my bag of necessities  behind my bench. I looked around at the works on the walls, then noticed the work of art that sat another table away from mine.

His icy green eyes shot to mine freezing mine to his. It was like I was in a trance, not able to look away. He had pale skin that his all black clothing would clash against instead did wonders, his brown hair a mess on his head but still looked perfected. He looked away sharply, taking the yellow pencil that was between his teeth into his hand tapping it on the end of the table.

I couldn't take my eyes off of him, I watched him carefully across the room; how he tapped the nibbled on pencil on the edge of the desk in annoyance or boredom, how he leaned his head back into the hood of his hoodie, how he would occasionally look up meeting eyes with me yet again to only look away fast. The tapping slowly became faster and he looked more irritated by the minute.

He stood up fast, the bench falling behind where he must've kicked it over. He strolled over to me, the black hood still over his head that casted a shadow on his face. I couldn't swallow the knot that had formed in my throat when I realized he was coming straight towards me. He stopped in front of my chair and many pairs of eyes were looking towards us, my heart was thumping loudly in my chest. He towered over my small form, he took the pencil out of his mouth and sneered, "What are you staring at darling?"

_____________

Thank you for reading you cute kinky thing you. (;

Vote and comment!