A/N - Please Read.

This is will short, because I just wanted to simply say to any regard that anyone has about how I wrote or brought in the little black fluff ball Jay got for Lavender:

If I somehow offended you, or upset you in anyway with how I wrote that, let me know and I will just take him out. I meant for the puppy to be a nice little gift, something to bring the couple closer together but if you don't agree with it I'll take him out. 

Peach was supposed to be a nice little surprise (that's why he was put in the bag) and Jay did not sling the bag around. Jay did not try to hurt the puppy, because it was a gift. He was not happy with it (not the puppy itself), because the guy already sold the one he paid for. He wanted to make Lavender happy, and he was upset when he thought he went through all that effort and the outcome was not how he planned on it going. But Lavender still loved the puppy. Who doesn't love puppies?!

I assumed everyone liked the puppy idea because of the sweet comments (Thank you so much for that) but it has kinda came to my attention that some may not have liked the idea? 

And I don't meant to shame anyone who disliked the idea, or brought up the fact that I may have written it wrong? (As much as I don't want it to sound like I'm whining about this, I probably am.)

I want this story to both enjoyable for myself writing it, and you reading it. 

I'm by far no professional writer, I'm in high school and I flunked my English class last year. I've always wanted to be a writer and to actually have my stories read. This is my first big story! There are going to be mistakes, and it's all trail-and-error. 

I do put a lot of thought into this story, although it may not seem like it. :/

This was a little longer than I expected, just kinda upset rn. 

Like for real, thank you for every vote and comment and simply you reading this because it makes me wanna write more and it just makes me so happy. (Hella cheesy there)

Love ya'll <3