Sensual

I apologize for not updating in so long, had to make sure this chapter was perfect. ~

Shout out to everyone for putting this story in the top #100. Thank you to everyone who even reads this story, who votes, and comments. My face still lights up every time I see a notification. I love ya'll 💗

__________________

Lavender's PoV

Time passed as slowly as it possibly could. I checked the time on my phone regularly, waiting impatiently for his text saying he was here. What could he be planning? Was he going to take me to dinner? Or was he going to take me someplace special? I wandered hopelessly of the romantic things he could have planned for us.

I dived into my closet, I would need to look my best. I'd need something not too high class but not underdone. I picked out a black tee shirt dress and white vans. I put my hair in a bun and did my makeup while also dancing to my music playing loudly from my phone. I finished around 5:35 or so, then went downstairs to grab something to a bottle of water.

I was digging through the refrigerator when I jumped with shock from the voice, "Why are you lookin' so beautiful?" My father smiled behind me.

"You're home? I thought you would be out with Mom doing whatever she's doing."

He shook his head smiling, "No, she's out getting her nails done or something with a friend of her's." His coal black hair now was peppered with grey, and his blue eyes were turning more grey. His old age was starting to show past the young lifestyle he lived with my mother. "You didn't answer my question young lady. Why are you all dolled up? I don't have to worry do I?"

"May have too," I teased looking down at my illuminated phone screen in hand. I smiled even more after reading it. Ezra was here early.

Jay's PoV

I was looking in the rear view mirror when I heard her front door close. I quickly brushed my hair with my fingers and reached over to unlocked her door. My jaw nearly dropped when I saw her.

She looked absolutely gorgeous, she walked confidently with a smile on her face and her hips swung with every step. The dress she was wearing was very form fitting, it hugged her curves perfectly. How was it possible for her eyes to stand out so much amongst the autumn leaves? How is it even possible for someone to be as beautiful as her?

"Hey!" She smiled widely opening the car door sitting down. "How do I look?"

I laughed softly, still speechless. "You look," I smiled, tucking a strand loose hair behind her ear. "You look gorgeous darling." A soft pink flushed her cheeks and I smiled more.

"So where we goin'?" She asked obviously trying to get my attention away from her. Little did she know, she would have to try harder than that to take my attention away from her beauty. Sorry, no way.

I decided to humor her though, and I didn't want her to feel embarrassed so I put the car into drive. "It's a surprise, but I think you're going to like it."

The drive was a good bit of ways, some of the trees were completely bare. I occasionally had to just look over at her to see if she was really there sitting beside me. I was so thankful for her. 

When we approached our destination, she gave a dry mostly sarcastic laugh. "Jay?"

"Yes?"

"Why are we at your house?" She looked over at me, and the look on her face made me wince.

"Come on darling, leave an open mind." I smiled and she sighed.

"Okay, better impress me though. I worked hard to look this good." She joked and I laughed, walking around to open the door for her.

"I'll make it worth it." I smirked, unintentionally biting my lip. The nervous giggle that left her lips and the blush rising to her cheeks widen my smile. I closed the car door behind her and walked her up to my door, also opening that door for her too. My precious princess was too little to do it herself.

She gasped as she walked into my house. She looked around at the christmas lights I used to wrap around the room, along with the burning candles.

"Horoscope.com said Tauruans are sensual, and they like food a lot so uhm," I waved towards the empty plates on the table and the pot on the stove. "I planned on cooking you something. But I remembered I don't know what you like to eat so I just made spaghetti. Fine dining right?" I sighed, mentally slapping myself for sounding so stupid.

She looked at me glowing. "Spaghetti is fine," She said quickly, looking around. "You did all of this? Jay, it's beautiful!"

"Not perfect but, I got it all cleaned up," I interrupted with her jumping on me hugging me tightly.

"It's perfect." She smiled kissing me. "Thank you."

"You're welcome darling." I smiled relieved she actually liked it. I expected to ready her plate but instead she kissed me again deeply. I returned the kiss, and suddenly the kiss wasn't as soft and innocent as I suppose it was intended to be. It passionate, dangerous. It like any addiction left us wanting more.

She jumped up, wrapped her legs around me kissing roughly. I supported her up by placing my hands on her ass. The dress slipped up above her waist, her lace panties being the only thing against my skin. Uh oh. I backed her up against the counter running my hands up her thighs. My hands traveled up her body, lifting the dress up even more. I brought my lips just above her neck.

"Are you sure Darling?" She opened her beautiful eyes, her eyes pouring freely into mine. "I won't if you don't want me too." I whisper lowly slightly panting but also lightly kissing her neck.

"Yes." She whispered just as quietly as I had, mixed with what sounded like a very soft moan. I wasn't sure why we were speaking so quietly, there was no one else in the house but her and myself.

"Princess," I grabbed her by her chin firmly making her eyes flutter up to mine. "I want you to be comfortable. If at anytime you want me to stop, just say so and I will. Also, don't be shy and hold back how you feel. I want to hear you purr and moan. Do you understand me?"

A light pink covered her cheeks. "Yes."

"Good girl." I smirked before pulling my shirt off and continuing to leave love bites on her neck.

__________________

Wow! So... That's the end of this chapter. As you noticed, I cut it off right when it was getting good. Darn right? 🙄

Have no fear my kinky lovebugs, the next chapter (I'll publish it tomorrow hopefully) is the continuation of the sex scene.

If you do not want to read it, skip it. You won't miss anything vital to the story. (:

Thank you for reading! 🌷
⭐️ Vote and Comment ⭐️