Bruised

So I changed the book cover... Do you like it?

In case you didn't or can't it up there ^^^ c:

Leave feedback and vote, it makes me smile crazy. 💕🌸

_____________________

*Lavender's PoV*

Steam covered the mirror in thick wisps. My strawberry and cream shampoo scented the bathroom. I sung softly, rubbing the bar of soap on my skin to a good lather. The hot water stream collided onto my skin, I closed my eyes running the shampoo into my hair. As I wash the shampoo suds off me, the water sending them in little streams down my back, I couldn't help but think of a scenario of Jay walking into the bathroom with me still showering. Would he quickly apologize and rush out of the room? Would he strip from his clothes and join me, touching places that would raise heat to my face? I exhale softly, turning the hot water off, hot steam enveloped the room more when I drew the curtain back to exit the shower. I took one of the folded towels and wrapped it around my hair, then the other one around my body. Humming softly to myself, I sped walked to my room locking the door behind me so Jay wouldn't accidentally walk in on me changing. I bent over, drying my hair with my towel when I heard something like shouting coming from outside of my bedroom.

There was two voices, one being Jay's and the other being so vague but I couldn't quite put my finger on it. Neither the less, I quickly grabbed and put on the first top and bottoms that I found and left my still wet hair to stick to my shirt. When I opened my door and practically ran down the stairs when I heard something like glass breaking, Jay already had the guy on the ground and was on top of him punching him. "Jay what are you doing?" I yelled frantically. The front door was wide open and a broke bouquet and flower petals were scattered on the floor of the living room. Jay ignored me, putting his face over and over again. "Jay, jesus christ, stop it!" He looked over at me quickly, his eyes held that rage that it did when he was attacking Levi. There was something else though. His eyes got softer looking at me, like he was just in a haze and he was finally waking up. He got off of the boy that was beaten under him, standing several feet away from the both of us.

The boy sat up weakly, wiping the blood away with the back of his hand. Soon as I saw his face I knew why I recognized his voice.

"Noah?" My voice broke and I felt like falling to the floor crying.

"You know him Lavender?" Jay growled looking at him. "He said he was your boyfriend."

I stared blankly at the dark haired and light eyed boy. I tried to object but when I opened my mouth I couldn't find the words to say.

"Yeah," Noah croaked. "I'm her boyfriend." He spit blood onto my floor. "This is what you've been doing while I was gone? Fucking around sleeping with guys being a wh-" Before he would finish there was a loud slap. My hand print burned red on his cheek.

"How dare you," I bit my cheek so I wouldn't cry. "I waited for you. You just disappeared, months without a word. You posted pictures of you kissing other girls all over your accounts, I messaged you and you read it but you didn't respond back." I wiped my cheeks fast with my fist. "You abandoned me. You don't deserve to even look at me you cheating fucker!"

He stood up weakly, rubbing his jaw were Jay punched. "Well, I want you back. You're still mine Lavender. And you're right I did cheat on you, and I will continue too." He smiled fakely and I smiled after I spit in his face.

"Go to hell." Noah clenched his fist and raised his hand like he was going to hit me. "Do it." I spat. "If you're going to land your hand on me, better make it worthwhile. Better bust my lip and leave a bruise that will last for weeks. I dare you, do it." His eyebrows were raised shocked and I stepped closer to him my nose inches away from his. "The second you do, you'll regret it." Jay cracked his knuckles and I smiled wholly at the surprised Noah. "Now get out of my house."

Noah wasted no time in leaving my house, which I was grateful. I took everything in me to say that, and I was exhausted. I wanted to just curl up in a ball and cry.

"He really hurt you." Jay said softly and I nodded, folding my arms looking down at the broken picture frame on the floor.

"It wasn't the first time he raised his hand to me." I looked over and Jay and smiled softly. He narrowed his eyes, he was running what I said through his head.

"He..." He said is slowly, like it more of a question he was repeating aloud. "That fuckhead hit you?" His posture stiffened and that look was coming back.

"Bruises heal," I said simply hoping he would know to take that as an answer. He balled his hands into tight fists and stomped towards me. I closed my eyes flinching, preparing myself for whatever was about to happen. His arms wrapped around me pulling me into a tight hug. I sunk into it, finally loosing all my strength and cried. He stroked my hair hushing softly, "It'll be okay, shhh. I won't let him touch you. I'll keep you safe." I looked up at his eyes for any sign of false hopes. He cupped my face gently bring my face towards his and kissed my lips. "I'll heal your scars." He promised, our foreheads against each others.