Chapter 1: Years past by fast, do something about it.

The once loud city of Edo became very less loud.

Kabuki-chou. The district full of happenings. The district where the comedy started. The district tha-

"Can we just skip with the last 'the district is'?" A natural perm head said.

(Author: Shut it Gintoki!)

And the district where Yorozuya resides in.

A certain natural permed silver/white, lazy, madao, (Gintoki: oi!)(Author: Just kidding) named Sakata Gintoki still reading his JUMP while sitting in his chair and still being a lazy bum.

It's been two years since they parted with their friends and allies with a promise of protecting Edo.

Sakata Gintoki still has his natural perm hair. He's still the same, nothing really change about him.

*Crash*

"Oi, Kagura. You woked up late again." The lazy samurai said lazily while still reading his JUMP.

"Shut up Gin-chan! It's not my fault you didn't woke me up!" Kagura said sleepishly as she rubbed her eyes.

"Your a proper teenager right now. You should know how to wake up by yourself." Gintoki said as he picked his nose.

Kagura really does look like a teenager. Her looks changed. Her vermilion hair grew longer down to her waist, she grew some curves, and she grew taller. But still, her character never changed.

"How about you Gin-chan! Your a full grown adult yet you're still reading your JUMP and picking your nose like a little kid!" She said very loud.

"Like you aren't picking you're nose too."

"Grrr..." She walked towards the bathroom to do her morning routine and in 15 minutes she walked out fresh with her casual clothes which are still her two piece red chinese suit consisting of a pants and a blouse.

"Shinpachi! Where's breakfast!" She demanded shouting at the boy who is currently cooking fried eggs with the result clearly the opposite of her older sister. (Author: Don't tell Otae!)

"Still cooking Kagura-chan he shouted back." Shinpachi the glasses wearing human, (Shinpachi: Oi!) I mean the human wearing glasses, now a teenager nearing the adult stage grew taller, he grew some muscles, and his hair grew a little longer, he also grew stronger from what he was two years back then.

"I'm hungry!" Kagura shouted.

"Kagura lower down your voice, I'm reading."

*Door opening

"Shin-chan! You forgot you're umbrella at home!" A certain female godzilla said.

"Anueue!" Glasses wearing human (Shinpachi: Oi!) I mean, the human wearing glasses finished putting his deliciously fried eggs in a plate and immediately set it down to the table with rice and Kagura along with Gintoki immidiately started eating. He escorted his Anueue inside the room and immediately went back to the kitchen to get some drinks

"Your fried eggs is certainly delicious than your sister's Pattsuan!" Gintoki said completely forgetting the fact that Otae had just entered the room.

"What did you say Gin-san?" Otae said smiling sweetly at him while cracking her knuckles.

Gintoki was surprised to see a female godzilla (Otae: *cracks knuckles) I mean a very beautiful lady, who still looks the same except for her hair that grew longer, everyone was still the same except almost all of them made their hair shorter.

"O-o-ota-e-ae! Hahaha! Di-di-d-dn't see yo-u the-ere. I w-a-as ju-ust sa-ay-i-ing tha-a-t yo-u-ur fri-e-ied e-e-eggs a-are th-th-the best!" Gintoki tried to escape the pain.

"Really?" Otae beamed at him and relaxed.

"Y-e-es." Gintoki answered while gulping since Otae's face was nearing his 3 inches apart.

"Would you like to try it then?" She asked while still smiling.

"OI! Why are you so close to my sister!??? YOU LAZY PERM HEAD!" Shinpachi with his sister complex mode on shouted.

"It's okay Shin-chan, I was just merely inviting him to dinner."

"You mean a date Anueue! NO! NOT WITH A LAZY PERM HEAD!"

"Oi! Shinpachi! Don't mock my perm hair."

"Calm down Shin-chan, it's just dinner."

"Okay Anueue but if this lazy bum hurts you tell me and I'll make hi-"

*Ding Dong

"A costumer?" Gintoki said half curiously and half avoiding the current topic.

"I'll get the door!" Kagura said after having 15 bowls of rice and fried eggs.

"Good morning dear costumer! Come in! How may we help you?" Kagura said.

A certain lady clad in black clothing with a large hat entered the Yorozuya.

"Is Sakata Gintoki here?" She asked.