Chapter 2: Even Strawberry Milks are scared of Hammerhead Punches

"Is Sakata Gintoki here?" A woman clad in black ask.

"Oh you mean Gin-chan? Yes he is here! Come in dear costumer!" Kagura said suprisingly cheerfully since they have not had a costumer for a long time.

The mysterious lady removed her footwear and went inside the Yorozuya.

Kagura led her to were everyone was and of course it's in the living room which is a few steps away from the entrance.

"Gin-chan! Someone's looking for you!" Kagura shouted at Gintoki who is drinking strawberry milk while Otae was looking at him and Shinpachi the poor glasses wearing human (Shinpachi: Oi!) I mean human wearing glasses was being a pattsuan while washing the dishes.

"Let him sit then." Gintoki said lazily since he didn't actually look at the visitor.

"Gin-san! You should treat your costumers good!" Otae scolded him.

"Yeah, yeah." Gintoki said nonchalantly.

"I see your still a lazy bum Gintoki." The woman clad in black said.

Gintoki looked at her in surprise.

"You're!....." Pointed at her surprised. "Wait I forgot. Have I heard your voice somewhere?" Gintoki asked while everyone in the room face-palmed, and thought that this perm head really has a bad memory.

The lady removed her wide hat and cloak, revealing her silky long hair and pretty face, with mesmerizing dark eyes and sat on a sofa beside Otae who was sitting opposite from Gintoki.

"Have I seen you before?" Gintoki asked.

"You really don't remember me?"

"Yeah I don't why?"

"You lazy bum ass. 'The cherry blossom among flowers, the warrior among men.' Now do you remember?"

Gintoki was surprised and suddenly dropped his strawberry milk on the floor spilling a little.

"Gin-chan! Not the strawberry milk!" Kagura cried out while saving the strawberry milk before it is completely spilled.

Gintoki suddenly stood up picked up his sword which is leaning on the sofa and pointed it at the mysterious visitor.

"You! How did you know that phrase?" Gintoki demanded.

The visitor sighed loudly very frustrated.

"Gintoki, it's Sakura, Yoshida Sakura. Now do you remember me?"

"Oh it's just you Sakura." Gintoki calmed down and sat again and started drinking another carton of strawberry milk.

There was silence for a moment.

"SAKURA!?" Gintoki shouted throwing the strawberry milk in his back and spilling it suddenly realizing who the person was.

"STRAWBERRY MILK!!!!!!!!!!!" Kagura shouted and jumped to catch the carton.

"What in the name of everything are you doing here in Edo?" Gintoki asked.

"To get my revenge." Sakura said with menacing looks in her eyes.

(Author: You really sound like a certain duck butted nin-)

(Sakura: Not with this again author just shut up!)

"Ummm... Mind telling me what's going on here, Gin-san?" Otae asked.

"Well she's a fello-"

"Hi my name is Yoshida Sakura, Gintoki's Kouhai. It's nice to meet you you must be Gintoki's girlfriend. I must say Gintoki does have a good taste, you're really pretty." Sakura said shyly since in actual reality Otae really is a pretty woman.