Chapter 15: So do you want an Oscar or not?

"Prepare yourselves." Takasugi ordered being one of the oldest and the leader.

Hijikata wore back his glasses, Kagura started to put on her heels and adjusted her brim hat, Kamui and Abuto wore their brim hats, Sougo adjusted his tie, and Shinpachi and Gintoki readied their selves.

They all put each of their own weapons into their separate cylindrical black case to avoid suspicion. 

"Sir, we've reached and landed in our destination. You may now move to the platform." The Joui soldier said to them.

"We'll be right there." Takasugi said and everyone followed him to the metal door.

"Act normal, your weapons are already hidden, don't draw them unless we're in a critical situation."

They all nodded in response.

"Act somewhat like a tourist. Make your improvised identity and most of all make them believe that identity." Hijikata reminded everyone.

"Remember to get my attention if we can kill someone." Kamui said while smiling.

Everyone nodded.

The metal door opened revealing a wooden path to a tourist destination island which isn't Edo.

"Ummm... I thought we're supposed to be in Edo right now?" Shinpachi asked.

"We can't risk landing on Edo so we have to take the tourist boat to Edo to avoid suspicion." Takasugi said and they all walk out of the sub and just as Gintoki was the last one to come out the sub immediately went underwater like it never landed in the first place.

"Why didn't we took this mode of travel during earlier chapters?" Sakura asked with a clear killing intent in her face. "Gintoki are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

"Yeah, let's punish Zura later." Gintoki said with a sadistic smile plastered on his face.

There was lightning in the background showing Sakura and Gintoki with sadistic faces which made them look scary suddenly joined by Sougo.

At the same time at the base...

'Why am I feeling a bit strange?' Katsura shivered as he supervises the training of his soldiers.

Back at the group...

"Sougo, Sakura, perm head you should stop that right now, people are starting to look in our direction." Hijikata said.

People are indeed looking at their direction with fear in their faces.

Everyone immediately changed their faces into normal ones.

"Ahahaha Mayora, did you capture us?" Gintoki asked Hijikata.

"Oi! What do you think am I a cameraman here?" Hijikata reacted.

"You should get along Hijikata-san." Sakura said looking at him menacing eyes.

"Ahhh, I forgot to bring a camera!" HIjikata said joining along the act.

They all walked only a little away from each other to avoid suspicion until they reached the path going to the ticket booth and waiting room where they'll have to buy tickets and wait for the tourist ship.

They all look at each other.

"You first." They all said at the same time.

"We should pair up." Hijikata suggested.

"Good thinking I'll take my sister with me." Kamui said.

"No I don't think that's right Kamui-san, the way you're dressed up right now is different from Kagura-chan." Sakura said.