Chapter 7: Parties can't be fun without some competition

"Let us begin." Katsura said.

All of the leaders are now sitting in a heptagonal shape with their own underlings behind them. They are sitting like this:

Harasume-----Shogun's Force (Shinsengumi & Oniwabanshuu)

Yorozuya------- Kaientai

Kihetai ------Joui

Sakura

"You all should know why we're all here. It is to have an alliance." Sakura said. "Let's start, we'll do this the old way. When I call out your organization please place your hand a little on my palm as a sign of cooperation." Sakura said as she held out her palm to the center where the leaders can reach it.

"Yorozuya." Sakura called out.

Gintoki the leader of Yorozuya placed his hand.

"Shogun's Force."

Matsudaria the leader of the Shogun's Force placed his hand.

"Joui Soldiers."

Katsura the leader of Joui Soldiers placed his hand.

"Kihetai."

Takasugi the leader of the Kihetai hesitated for a moment and looked at the lady then placed his hand.

"Harasume."

Kamui leader of the Harasume placed his hand while still smiling.

"And Kaientai."

Tatsuma leader of the Kaientai placed his hand.

Sakura then covered her left palm with her right palm.

"Rules are hereby announced. Betrayal will not be tolerated. Cooperation is highly required. Conflict with each other is prohibited. The main purpose of this alliance is to overthrow the Bakufu. After the said objective you are free. You may destroy as you want, you can kill as you want, you can protect as you want, you can live as you want, and die as you want. Only if we succeed."

Just then a spark of light appeared and disappeared in an instant Sakura let go all of there hands.

"Wh-what was that?" Tatsuma asked.

"Just your imagination, imagination..." Gintoki said a little freaked out.

"You can start meeting now on what you're going to do next. My job here is done, I need some air." Sakura said as she stood up and slowly walked outside towards the sea.

"Interesting, interesting." Kamui said while smiling.

There was silence by everyone.

Gintoki was picking his nose.

Matsudaria looking for girls with only his eyes.

Takasugi smoking his pipe.

Kamui smiling.

Katsura thinking.

And Tatsuma wondering what to say.

"So..." Tatsuma broke the silence. "Why don't we have a party!?"

All was silent. Even though all of them really wanted to relax while drinking sake but are afraid to speak because of the silence.

"Not a bad idea for me." Matsudaria said.

"Not bad." Takasugi, Katsura and Gintoki said at the same time.

Then they all looked at Kamui.

"As long as I get to kill people after." Kamui smiled.