Chapter 13: Sometimes cringe is good, but most of the time it's just, cringe

Meanwhile inside the submarine.....

Everyone faked their cough as Gintoki went inside the waiting room of the submarine.

"What?" Gintoki asked lazily then sat beside Takasugi who is drinking tea that was served to them as soon as they got in and he then started slurping his parfait. 

"Told you she's his wife." Sakura said as she played with her knives sitting opposite from Hijikata with the coffee table between them.

"But Gin-chan never told us." Kagura said as she ate more snacks sitting on the corner of the sofa.

"True! I've never heard of this!" shouted a furious Shinpachi in his sister complex mode.

"Maybe she kept it from you." Hijikata said sitting the on the other side of Takasugi.

"Or maybe she didn't want you to know." Sougo said as he sip his tea sitting in the middle sofa chair.

"I think that's what I just implied." Hijikata rolled his eyes.

"That's why, little sister, you should tell me if you're marrying someone," Kamui then glared at Sougo. "Me, papi, samurai man, and megane will beat him up first." Sougo just smirked at his tea and sipped it.

"I know Bakamui-nii." Kagura said and continued to eat.

There was silence for a moment.

"Are you implying what I'm thinking?" Gintoki asked a little dumbfounded.

"Depends on what you're thinking." All of them said at the same time and continued on what they're doing.

"SHE'S NOT MY WIFE!" Gintoki shouted.

"Stop denying it." Sakura said.

"You! it's your fault!" Gintoki accused Sakura, pointing the spoon he's holding at her.

"Not entirely my fault that you two are so lovey dovey with each other." Sakura said.

"True." Everyone agreed except the megane who was just silent.

"Here, just eat the sandwiches made by your wife." Sakura said as she handed him a sandwich that Otae made from the plate of sandwiches which Shinpachi placed earlier.

Gintoki took the sandwich and gulped not wanting to experience dark matter again.

"Eat it, Gin-san." Shinpachi said already planning his boss' murder and really wouldn't mind if it happens now.

Everyone started cheering him to eat it.

'Eat it! Eat it! Eat it! Eat it!'

Gintoki gulped again.

Peer pressure at it's finest, he thought and ate it.

A moment of silence as Gintoki chewed the said cursed matter.

"It's delicious!" Gintoki said honestly.

"WHAT!?" Everyone shocked and dumbfounded even Takasugi and Kamui who had recently experienced the dark matter.

"It's true, try eating it Kagura." Gintoki said as he ate more sandwich.

Kagura hesitated but seeing Gintoki eating eat like it was very delicious she tried one too.

"DELICIOUS!" Kagura shouted.

"REALLY?" Everyone questioned her.

"Yes! It is, come on try some sadist." Kagura said as she gave Sougo one of the sandwiches and immediately put it in his mouth.