Chapter 11: One must not wake up a dreaming man... on second thoughts, do it.

"WAKE UP IT'S NOON ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!" Someone was shouting on the speakers that are scattered all around the barracks.

Meanwhile Sakura is holding a microphone while sitting on one of the chairs in the mess hall with Otae, Katsura, Takasugi, Hattori, Kamui, and Matsudaria who are sitting along with her.

After a few minutes they waited but nobody showed up.

"I SAID WAKE UP YOU SLEEPY HEADS!" Sakura shouted and drank her late noon coffee.

While the men also drank their own tea.

Then they heard a very loud 'SHUT UP!' coming from the sleepy people inside their quarters.

Angry marks appeared on Sakura's forehead.

"IF ALL OF YOU AREN'T HERE IN THE MESS HALL IN 30 SECONDS I'LL SET TAE-CHAN, TAKASUGI-KUN, KAMUI-SAN AND MATSUDARIA-DONO ON LOSE." Sakura said with a very serious tone Katsura just shivered at the thought.

"30, 29, 28..."

Everyone woke up with a start scrambling off their quarters

"24, 23, 22...."

Everyone started running and entered the mess hall.

Well except for a well known perm head who is still dozing off.

"Looks like everyone made it in time although there is 8 seconds left to go. But perm head isn't here, should we threaten him?" Sakura asked the crowd.

No one answered her since everyone was busy eating the long awaited brunch.

"I SAID SHOULD WE THREATEN THE PERM HEAD?" Sakura threw a knife which hit the wall.

"HAI!" Everyone shouted immediately.

Sakura cleared her throat. "TO A LAZY BUM ASS GOOD FOR NOTHING MADAO PERM HEAD WHO IS NOW SLEEPING AND DOZING OFF AND DROOLING WHILE DREAMING OF PARFAITS AND EVERY SWEETS YOU CAN THINK OFF, IF YOU AREN'T HERE IN 5 SECONDS, YOU'LL BE GIVEN A 10 PUNCH-BY-YOUR-WIFE COUPON, 5 HAMMERHEAD-PUNCH COUPONS AND A NO-SWEETS-FOR-ETERNITY COUPON."

After 0.5 second a perm head appeared out of nowhere.

"What the heck, Sakura." Gintoki said as he took a sit on the table and started to eat.

Sakura just laughed and served him a piece of cake which she also served to the others.

After eating their brunch, everyone went out to do training and stuff while their leaders are the only ones left in the mess hall.

"Seems that everyone is present, now we will commence the meting." Katsura said as everyone took a seat at the table.

"Now that we have an alliance things just makes it easier for us and also since the Bakufu haven't heard of it yet." Katsura said in a serious tone. "Matsudaria-dono."

"The first plan was distract and invade, some of our men will distract them, and the other while the distraction occurs will attack. That was the original plan or our base form of offense, but the problem is our knowledge of the head of the Bakufu." Matsudaria said.

"But since your in charge of the Shogun, aren't you suppose to meet them sometimes?" Takasugi questioned.

"Yes I do see them sometimes but all I can get is them sitting around me and their voice and lecturing." Matsudaria answered. "But we do know who one of them are since some of us fought one, Captain Okita." Matsudaria gestured at Sougo.

Sougo sighed a little, "One of them is named Utsuro, let's just call him Crow. He's utterly dangerous that even I," Sougo cleared his throat. "I mean we can't beat him, but it's possible though with the training we had we might have a chance."