Chapter 6: Reunions can be cheesy. Nope they are cheesy

5 hours later....

"I knew it we were going to swim again." Shinpachi said while lying on the sand of the remote island where the meeting will be held.

"At least we didn't have to ride a monster again." Gintoki said while lying on the sand beside Shinpachi.

"We didn't have to swim though so why did we, Gin-san." Shinpachi sat down and questioned the man beside him.

"Dunno. The girls said we have to make a dramatic entrance but there's no one here to welcome us here." Gintoki replied then sat down too.

"Welcome who?"

Both men turned around to see a handsome man with short black hair, smoking his infamous cigarettes while looking at them mockingly. (Author-san: TOUSHI-KUN!!! Sorry I couldn't help myself. TOUSHI-KUN!!!)

"Oh looks like a mayo-freak has just appeared." Gintoki said making a mocking face back.

"You damned perm head." Hijikata said angrily.

"Don't mock my perm!" Gintoki said while standing up and facing him angrily.

"You just missed arguing with each other right Hijikata-san? Die Hijikata." They all turned to a young very handsome man who changed a lot. His big eyes turned into ones like Hijikata's but still retained of course its crimson color. He grew taller, and he looks more like a grown up now. Still his haircut is the same, just a little longer.

"Where are the others, Danna?" Sougo asked.

"Right there." Gintoki pointed somewhere behind Sougo.

All boys looked at the direction. Both Hijikata and Sougo were taken aback but maintained there posture.

"Otae-san!!!" A gorilla appeared out of nowhere and jumped to Otae but before he could touch her, she was punched by Otae and kicked by Sakura.

"Don't touch me/Gintoki's wife!" They both said at the same time.

Everyone except the two girls looked at Gintoki surprised.

"Oi! I said we're not married!" Gintoki shouted back at Sakura. "Stop, misunderstanding!"

"Stop denying it Gintoki." Sakura said back and the three girls slowly walked towards the group while the lone gorilla now in the corner crying.

"So you've changed, China. Not bad." Sougo said while smirking at her. And Kagura looked at him shocked because of his appearance.

"You're not that bad too, sadist." Kagura said blushing a little.

"But you're still ugly." And all hell break loose. They fought again like always.

"You Sadistic Jerk!" Kagura shouted.

"Gluttonous Monster!"

"Bakasier!"

"Deva!"

Deva was caught off guard and was about to be kicked on the stomach but Bakasier stopped his own attacked.

"Oi! Sadistic bastard! Why didn't you hit me!? You scared huh?" Kagura taunted.

Sougo hesistated for a moment and looked at her.

"Nothing just don't feel like it. And why in the name of everything are you still wearing a swimsuit." Sougo turned around to look at the other direction.

"None of your business, Sadist."

"You stop fighting now?" Gintoki said feeling bored.

"Gintoki! It's been a long time!" Katsura said approaching while waving at them.