chapter 2

"I don't mean to complain but, when are we having dinner?" Harry said frustrated.

I levitated the last piece of furniture, my bed, onto the floor of my bedroom.

I turned towards the clock, alarmed, and saw it was 9:00 pm.

"Merlin!" I said loudly. I hurried out of my room and started walking down the stairs.

"Er, I only brought some bread and cheese, so is grilled cheese ok?" I said, making my way into the kitchen and searching for a pan.

"Sounds fine to me," Harry grinned, sitting in a chair and putting his legs up on the table.

I scowled. "You could help, you know."

He raised his eyebrows at me. "That's no way to talk to the boy who lived."

I rolled my eyes. "That's no way to talk to the girl who saved your arse everytime."

Harry looked up at me, grinning. He got up and walked over by me.

"Here," he said, grabbing the bread and handing it to me.

"Why thank you," I said flatly. I took a huge clip from my pocket and clipped all my hair up, a little stand hanging loose.

Harry studied it. "You should do this more often, now that your hair isn't so bushy."

I looked at him, smirking. I placed the sandwich on the pan. "Why's that?" I asked.

Harry crossed his arms. "It's, uh, pretty."

I smiled. "Well, except my sincerest thank you."

He flushed a little, and I giggled to myself. Magic took care of the rest of the meal, so I pulled out my two perfect grilled cheese sandwiches with bottled water on the side.

"I'll have to go to the market tomorrow," I said.

Harry took a bite of his sandwich. "Feel free not to, this is amazing."

"What are you going to eat for breakfast, scrambled grilled cheese?" I asked.

"Is that possible?" He said.

I smiled. "Now you're sounding like Ron. Speaking of him, maybe we should go and visit him later this week."

I didn't realize that I was tired until I yawned.