Important Note.

Copyright @TheLittle_Naga_Girl

2016

This is a work of fiction. All the names, characters, places, events and incidents are the outcome of my imagination.

Any resemblance to the actual people, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

All Rights Reserved.

Disclaimer:-

As I've already brought the readers to the notice that this story would be about a POSSESSIVE MALE, I would just like to make it clear again. He has reasons for his behaviour which would be brought into light in the further chapters so don't hate him just yet.

And if you're gonna comment about how naive and innocent Amelia is and how annoying she can be then DON'T because I've already said she would be naive so don't expect her to be a superwoman with smart ass mouth.

And also read the bold words again. This is a possessive male story so don't fucking complain in the comment section over and over again about Zander's possessiveness.

And for the possessive male lovers, I hope I meet up to your expectations. I hope you enjoy my story.

***

English is not my first language and It's only being a year since I actually started writing.

So, if you are grammar Nazi and likes to point out the mistakes of others or like to bring someone's writing down just to make yourself feel superior then you can exit this story because there will be mistakes, errors and typos in this story.

I accept all types of criticism but not the ones that are intolerable and defaming.

Okay that's all for now.

Status:-

21 May 2016