10: Friday means party.

When nails grow, we cut the nails nit fingers.

Similarly, when misunderstanding grows up, cut your ego not your relationship.

-Unknown.

Don't forget to fan, vote & comment :)

~~~~~~~~

Amelia Greene's Pov

'Say you'll remember me,

Standing in a nice dress,

Staring at the sunset,

Babe, red lips and rosy cheeks'

I was humming 'wildest dream' by Taylor swift while doing my homework. I love this song. It was an amazing song. I broke out of my La la land when my phone started ringing. I checked the caller id and it was none other than Hannah

"Hello best friend." Hannah chirped happily as soon I accepted the call.

"Hello Han." I said suspiciously. She only addresses me as best friend when she wants something. It was her way of reminding me that we were best friends and we had to do whatever the other one say.

"How are you Am? I miss you." Hannah said in an extra sweet voice. I knew she wants something from me it was all in her voice.

"I'm fine and i miss you too. Now tell me what do you want from me?" I answered and directly cut to the chase. She gasped as if offended by my question.

"Why would you think I want something from you?"

"Because you're being extra sweet and not to forget the reference of best friend." I said in duh tone.

"Fine fine you got me." She huffed and I can imagine her rolling her eyes.

"So?" I asked impatiently. She squealed and I heard a noise from her side.

Oh god, don't tell me she was doing her happy dance now. She always does that when she was excited about something or if something goes her way.

"Ryan is having a party today." She stated. I didn't understand how Ryan having a party was any of our concern.

"Okay um that's... Good?" I said but it came out more like a question. She groaned at my response.

"We are going there. He personally invited us." She yelled excitedly over the phone.

"You know I don't go to parties Han." I sighed feeling slightly guilty for not feeling the same excitement like her. She wants to go I can tell from her voice but she also knows that parties weren't my thing.

"I know but please I really wanna go to this one and I'm alone. I called Ashley but she has a date with Drew today and Jack will be there but he will be with his friends. So please Am." She pleaded.

"I'm sorry Han I can't. There is a dinner at my house today as my mom's boss is coming over and I can't miss it but I promise I'll make it up to you." I said feeling bad for not able to share her excitement but i can't miss this dinner.

She went silent after i mention about the dinner. "Han, you there?" I thought she had hang up on me.

"Yeah, yeah I'm here but next time if there is a party you are coming with me." She said with finality on her tone. "Okay Han, i will." I promised.

"By the way Zander too isn't coming to the party. It seems he said something about attending a dinner." Hannah muttered.

"How do you know this?" I asked surprise.