6: Ryan Harris.

Love can make you do things.

You never thought was possible.

-Unknown

Don't forget to follow, vote & comment :)

~~~~~~~~~~

Amelia Greene's Pov

"And..?" I pressed on for Han to continue.

"And then he kissed me." She said with a smile on her face and it clearly shows that she like him...alot.

I gasped loudly because first, she likes Ryan Harris out of all the people not that I have anything against him I just never thought Ryan to be her type and second, she promised me that she won't kissed anyone again until she's sure about that person.

She had a boyfriend but it didn't work out and she was devastated because she really loved him but he was cheating on her and since then she vowed never to trust a guy but by the look on her face she had already broken her promise.

Hannah suddenly started to cry and hugged me tightly. I was surprise by her actions. Was she regretting?

"Han, what's wrong?" I asked her softly. But this only made her sob loudly. I broke out of our hug and held her shoulders making her look at me.

"Are you regretting it?" I inquired further when she didn't reply. She shook her head and mumbled a no. I was confused as to why she was crying then.

"Then did he say something?" I was worried now. She again shook her head.

"Han, if you don't say anything then how will I know?" I asked her softly because she seem to be having a hard time admitting it to me.

She drew in a shaky breath and said, " I'm scared." After which she scooted towards the edge of the bed and hugged her legs keeping her chin on her knees. She looked scared.

"Of what?"

"Of Ryan."

"But I thought you-" I was confused at her because one minute she likes him the other she was saying she was scared of him but she cut me off and shook her head.

"I'm not scared of Ryan in a way you are thinking, I'm scared of him in a way that what if he breaks my heart or if he's just using me. I really like him Am but if he doesn't like me the way I like him? If he thinks I'm just one of his flings. I don't know what to do now?" She whispered, her voice filled with dread and helplessness.

"Did you tell him about your feeling? How you feel about him?" I asked her curiously. She shook her head.

"Why didn't you tell him how you feel?"

"What if I told him and he thinks I'm stupid or worst laugh at me?" She whispered sadly. I scooted near her and held her shoulder sideways.

"But what if you likes you too. I'm sure he won't kiss you until he likes you too. Don't you think?" I tried to make her understand. She grew quiet and seemed to be in a deep thought when I questioned her about his feelings.

"And whenever you text him or meet him did he made you feel like you matter to him or that he care for you?" I asked her further. She nodded almost instantly and had a small smile.

"Then don't you think that he's scared just like you are and maybe he too thinks that you don't feel the same?" I questioned her. Her eyes widen at my assumption and she gasped.

"What do i do then, Am?" She asked me hopefully. I sighed at her question. Maybe she forgot here that I was the one who never had a boyfriend to begin with. At least she had one she should know what to do, not me. I was about to say 'i don't know' but the way she was looking at me made me swallow my words. I took a deep breath and told her what I had read in all the romance novels.