37: I love you.

Amelia Greene's Pov

I waited for Hannah to keep her books in her locker. "When is Jason going back?" I asked her as that question was nagging at the back of my head.

Hannah shut her locker and looked at me. She sighed. "I didn't tell you about that, did I?" She asked.

"About what?" I asked confused.

"Jason is not going back to college anymore." Hannah said and started cussing at Jason under her breath.

"What? why?" I gasped shocked by the news.

"He was expelled from his college and so he will have to start college again next year." Hannah shook her head as she said those words.

"Expelled? But why?" I asked Hannah.

"I don't know, they didn't tell me. Mum and Dad knows but they won't tell me anything." Hannah mumbled pouting.

"I'm sure they would tell you." I gave Hannah a hug.

"Okay, I should go. Ryan is waiting for me outside." Hannah said pulling back.

"Okay bye."

"You are not coming?" Hannah said pointing towards the exit. I shook my head and replied, "No, Zander is at the principal's office so I will wait for him here." I told Hannah and she nodded her head.

"Okay, see you then." Hannah waved and walked away. The hallways were empty and no one seems to be around other than a couple of students from the student council.

I was waiting for Zander beside my locker when I saw Ryan Parker. Ryan waved at me when he saw me and I waved back praying he would go away after that but he didn't instead he walked up to me.

"What are you still doing here Amy?" Ryan asked me.

"I'm waiting for Zander." I answered him wishing Zander don't see us.

"Oh yeah, Zander." Ryan said with clear distaste when he said Zander making me raise an eyebrow at him.

Ryan smiled when he saw my reaction trying to hide his clear distaste. "Um Amy, can i have your number?" Ryan asked me with a hopeful look.

"What? Why?" I asked looking at him incredulously.

"It's not what you think. I just need it because Mr. Bings told me to contact you whenever I need any help in Maths." Ryan said smiling at me encouragingly.

"Um..i.." I was unsure whether to give him my number or not.

"It's okay if you don't have want to." Ryan smiled sadly making me feel guilty.

It was not like he was asking it for any other reasons but to help him in maths and I had promised Mr. Bings I would.

I sighed in defeat. "No, you can have it." I murmured and Ryan grinned widely taking hid phone out from his pocket.

I gave him my number and he saved it. "I will text you so that you will have my number too." Ryan said and i nodded my head not saying anything.

His phone pinged signalling he got a text from someone. He read whatever was in the wriiten. "I gotta go. I will see you later." Ryan said looking away from his phone screen and at me.

"Okay." I smiled feeling relieved that he was going away.

"I will text you." Ryan said before turning around and walking away towards the exit.

My phone started ringing. I took my phone out from my back pack and saw Zander calling me.

"Hello." I said accepting the call.