46: Sought out.

Amelia Greene's Pov

I was depressed.

I was sad.

I was devastated.

Zander was not talking to me. I tried everything to let him talk to me, I visited his place, called him a million times but he just won't reply or come out to meet me.

I don't know what to do anymore. It felt like he was slipping away, he was becoming distant from me and I couldn't do anything to change that.

The noises around me felt like a far away noise and I was lost in my own thoughts.

I raised my head up, shifting my eyes from the ground to my surrounding. I was at the park, near which Zander and I met for the first time. I looked around to see smiling faces everywhere.

I heard creaking of the swing that was beside me and I snapped my head at the noise.

"Jason?" I blinked at him, he was sitting on the swing that was beside mine. "How long have you been here?" I asked surprise at his sudden figure popping beside me.

"Longer than you think. 15 minutes to be exact." Jason said looking down at his wrist watch and nodding to himself.

"Oh." I blinked shock that he had been sitting there for 15 minutes and I've not even known he was there.

We didn't talk after that. I turned my head away from him and looked at the kids in the park. We sat like that for how long I don't know but the moment was peaceful until Jason decided to break it.

"I've heard what had happened." He said and I turned my attention back to him. "I mean, I may or may not have eavesdropped on Hannah while she was talking with you on the phone." Jason chuckled nervously.

I was not in a mood to start an argument so I just shrugged and turned away.

I heard Jason sighed and silence once again engulfed us.

"You're making a mistake." Jason said out of the blue gaining my attention.

"Sorry?" I looked at him confused.

He was not looking at me but was staring straight ahead of him. "You may think that you're making a right decision now but you're not and when you realized it, it may be too late." Jason said without looking at me.

"I don't know how that's any of your business." I snapped feeling angry at him. He couldn't just come and tell me what to do.

He chuckled and looked amused instead of getting offended. "You know I am right."

I stood up not able to hear him talk anymore. I was about to walk away but a hold on my wrist stopped me from walking.

I turned around and glared at him. He let go of my hand instantly and took a step back.

"Look, I am not trying to say that whatever you had decided is wrong because it's not... kinda." Jason sighed racking his hand through his hair.

"But you should at least take others people's feelings in consent because your decision is effecting them." Jason didn't have to say who them were because I knew who he was talking about.

"I know but I can't do anything about it." I mumbled shaking my head.

"Just think this through, Amy. Don't make decisions that would take you away from the one you love because once they are gone there won't be anything left with you but regret and what ifs." Jason said as if he know what he was talking about.

"Don't be late to say what you really want to say." Jason whispered taking a step towards me. I was looking up at him as he took a final step towards me all the while looking into my eyes.