19: Party for Jason.

Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god *squeals*

I've got 1051 reads on my story. It's freaking huge for me. I still can't believe it, when I first saw the reads I jumped so high that my head touched the ceiling. Okay fine that was a lie but you get my point right?

I had never expect this much reads will be on my first story but you guys had read my story and some of you had even voted and commented and thank you so much for that.

Thanks for the votes and comments and also your love and support for my story *Hands you all a basket of chocolate*

Amelia Greene's Pov

My heart was thumping loudly but it was drown down by the loud music when we entered the mansion also known as Kyle's house. It was huge, I knew he was rich but looking at his house I now know how rich he was.

"Come on." Hannah yelled in my ear to get my attention as my eyes were everywhere, taking in the sight infront and around me.

I didn't get a chance to respond her as she held my wrist and started dragging me somewhere.

The place was packed with students, seniors, juniors and even some freshmen's were here. Everyone had either a red cup or a beer in their hands, Some were dancing but it looked like they were rubbing against each other.

After a few minutes of dragging, pushing and shoving, Hannah came to a stop. I brought my eyes back to her and saw that we were now standing infront of a U shaped couch which was occupied by Ryan, Kyle, Dylan and some girls who were obviously cheerleaders and boys who were jocks. As soon as Ryan saw us, he stood up and kissed Hannah on the cheek smiling widely which was mirrored by Hannah.

They were inseparable, I tell you.

"Hi Baby." Ryan said he held Hannah by her waist. "You look beautiful." He complimented her as he racked his eyes all over her which caused her to blushed.

"Thank you and you don't look so bad yourself." Hannah said shyly as Ryan smirked at her. He was wearing a simple white long sleeve shirt with black jeans. He was looking good.

"Amy?" Ryan had a surprised and shock expression on his face as he looked at me. I smiled a little and gave him an awkward wave. "Hi Ryan."

"Fuck, is that you Amy?" Another voice asked with that same surprise tone. He came around Ryan and it was Kyle. "Um... Yeah." I said in somewhat confused tone because of their surprise in seeing me.

"Shit, you look different." Kyle was now standing infront of me as he looked at me from head to toe. His eyes held both shock and awe as he took in my form.

"Erm... Okay?" I was nervous as he kept staring at me and I saw Dylan sitting at the same spot with his eyes wide and on me. My nervousness might have felt by Kyle as he chuckled and ruffled my hair. I swat his hands away with a scowl which made him chuckle more.

"You look beautiful." Kyle said as he shook his head with a sly smirk and mumbled something under his breath which sounded like 'wait till he sees you' but I can't be sure as it was only a faint voice.

"What?" I asked him knitting eyebrows.

I didn't quite get him. He laugh a little and shrugged. " Nothing you need to know, Shortie." I gave him an unimpressed look when he called me Shortie to which he gave me cheeky grin.

After weeks of calling me different names like Sweetheart, Honey, Princess, Love, Cutie and lastly Lia, he settled with Shortie as he said my height was cute and yeah short so cutie plus short was equal to Shortie, his words not mine.