12: The Chase.

I love the quote (pic on the side) and so I thought of sharing it with you all *winky wink*

Don't forget to fan, vote & comment :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Amelia's Greene Pov

Sometimes when you expect something to happen and that you eagerly waiting for it to happen but then it doesn't and you realised you've being played, you realised that was just all talk and nothing else. You feel disappointed and angry at yourself for ever getting your hopes high for the thing that wasn't gonna happen.

As I lay on my bed staring at the ceiling of my bedroom which was covered in posters I realised how stupid i was to think that-

"Amy, are you okay?" A knock on my bedroom door brought me out of my thoughts.

"Yes mom, I'm fine."

"Okay, I'll be in the kitchen." Her footsteps faded away and i slowly drag myself out of the bed and towards my bathroom.

I did my morning rituals and got ready for school. I looked in the mirror and smiled, I shouldn't be sad over little things.

I exited my room and walked towards the kitchen, I heard mom speaking to someone on her phone before I saw her. I smiled at her and took a seat opposite of hers. I grabbed a bowl then the cereal and milk that was already on the island and started eating.

She ended the call and sighed tiredly. She looked like she had not slept at all. She was working to much. I wish I could somehow help her.

"Good morning sweetie." Mom said looking at me intently.

"Good morning mom." I smiled brightly.

"Are you okay?" She asked with a concern gaze. I gave her a quizzical look but nodded nonetheless. "Why?" I asked.

"You are five minutes late to breakfast and which I might add does not happen." She said softly and kept her hand on top of my hand which was on the kitchen island.

"It's nothing I lost track of time as I was thinking about something." I said truthfully.

"And what were you thinking about?" She raised her eyebrows. I can't tell her what I was thinking about. She would just make a big deal out of it but also I can't lie to her. She was my mom after all.

"I-I...th-that about..."

"Good morning." Hannah cut me off from whatever I was about to say and I can't be thankful enough for her little intrusion. I sighed in relief as I don't have to tell mom about it. Hannah entered the kitchen and settled on the empty seat beside me.

"Good morning to you too Hannah. " Mom smiled at her warmly.

"Good morning Han."

I quickly ate my breakfast while mom and Hannah were talking inanimately about some store that had opened last week. I listen to their conversation quietly and in no time I finished my cereals.

"Han let's go." I kept the washed bowl and spoon on their respective places. I grabbed my back pack and hugged my mom saying goodbye. Hannah mimic my actions then we walked out of my house and into her car.

*********

"Cupcake." Someone yelled and engulfed me in a tight hug. I didn't even got a chance to blink before I was attacked by Jack as soon as I exited Hannah's car.

"Oh I'm totally feeling the love Jack." I heard Hannah's voice but It feels like she was miles away from me due to certain someone who still had me in a dead grip. I tried to say something but I couldn't even move my lips as my face was pressed on Jack's chest. I patted his back as a sign to let go of me.