16: The Car Ride.

Amelia Greene's Pov

"What to wear? What to wear?" I murmured to myself as I started rummaging my closet. I don't know what to wear for school today.

Dress, nah it was a little chilly today.

Shorts, I don't wear shorts at school.

Skirt, I would look over the top.

Jeans, I would look- yes jeans it is.

I grinned widely as I took out my black skinny jeans that had been on my closet uselessly.

I've never once wore it.

Now, I have to search a shirt to go with it.

After debating for a whole ten minutes over two shirts- one was a grey tops with a big NY written in white on the middle of it and the other one was a plain beige coloured long sleeve shirt.

I decided to go with the latter one.

I stepped on my white vans and headed out of my room, towards the kitchen. Mom was not in the kitchen and I found a note on the kitchen island under a plate of breakfast, which I'd assumed would be mine.

I took the note from under the plate then grabbed a fork and started eating the pancakes while reading the note at the same time.

'I've a meeting today and so I'll be late.

I've prepared your favourite breakfast.

I love you, sweetie.'

I threw the note in the waste bin and started eating my yummy breakfast. After having my fill I washed my plate and checked the time on my phone which was showing eight thirty.

Zander never told me at what time he'd come and pick me up, he only said he would pick me up. I exited my kitchen and started making my way towards the tv room, I would wait for him there.

After five minutes...

"I can't do this." I huffed standing up from the sofa where I was currently sitting with my left hand tightly clutching my phone.

I walked out of my house and locked it as I finally decided that I would wait for him on my front porch steps.

After he texted me that he'd come and pick me up today for school I've gotten less sleep as I woke up extra early today because I couldn't sleep even if I tried to.

The first thing I did was text Hannah not to come pick me up today. I know she'd be asleep at that time and as expected she was.

She ringed me at eight O' clock and said as I quote 'I called you as soon as I saw your text'. She started bombarding me with questions after questions but I successfully dodged them all when I said I would tell her everything at school to which she reluctantly agreed.

I checked my phone again to see the time and it showed eight forty, I think the time was going extra slow today or was it just me?

Suddenly my phone pinged signalling I've got a text.

I'm almost there.- Mr. Chocolate.

I read the text and smiled widely. After I text Hannah I saved his number under the name Mr. Chocolate. I know I should saved it under his name but that was the first thing that came to my mind and I quite liked it too.

But my smile was short lived and it was replaced by a frown when I realized who I was thinking about here.

Him, I was thinking about Zander.