9: Lunch.

Don't judge my choices without understanding my reasons.

-Unknown

Don't forget to fan, vote & comment :)

~~~~~~~~~

Amelia Greene's Pov

"Wow." That was all Hannah mumbled astonished after I told her how I reached school with the help of Zander.

I chuckled at her inability to say anything else. Just a few minutes ago she was practically wearying my ear off to tell her how I reached school on time but now that waa all she had to say.

"Hmm." I mumbled amused.

"You lucky girl. Aww, how I wish I got a ride in his car." Hannah whined.

"Um.. Don't you like Ryan?"

"Yes, so?" She answered with a shrug.

"So don't you think it's kinda not right to think about other boys when you like someone and moreover that other boy being your crush's friend." I asked looking at her sceptically.

"Yes but it's Zander King we are talking about here." She said as if stating the obvious. I shook my head at her reply and sighed in defeat. I can never talk her into it.

"Okay." I said giving up the topic. "Oh, what did you wanna say about Ryan?" I asked cocking my head.

At the mention of his name her eyes twinkled and her smile grew wide. She suddenly giggled and I just gave her a weary look.

"He invited us to sit with them today at lunch which is now, so come on." Hannah said excitedly and started dragging me towards the cafeteria.

We currently have lunch now and so sitting with Ryan means there would Zander and Dylan too and not to forget Kyle. I'm not so good around people more like a nervous wreck.

My palms suddenly got sweaty and I had to rub them on my skirt. I don't know why but I don't like the idea of sitting with them and not to forget the attention of the entire school population on us.

"I.. I do-don't think-" I started to protest.

"Don't you dare say no to me Amelia Sandra Greene." Hannah said sternly her eyes now in slits. She doesn't look happy now.

"But Jack and As-"

"You and I both know that they don't eat lunch with us anymore due to their practice so don't try making that excuse." Hannah said smugly knowing about the excuse i was about to make.

"But I -"

"No buts. Come on Am please, i really really wanna sit with him. You know how much i like him." Hannah said in a sad voice with a pout to complete her act to make me agree with her. I bit my lip thinking about it. I don't like attention and I'm hundred and ten percent sure if we sit with them today we would attract-

"I'll give you that limited edition Superman set. The one for which you search the whole store but it was out of stock." Hannah offered.

"You would?" I gasped. "Wait, how did you get it?" I asked her suspiciously as it was a limited edition and we didn't get it even though we search every toy store in this town. It was all sold out.

"I have my ways." She shrugged. "So what do you say?" She said with a knowing smile.

"What are we waiting for? Let's go we got lunch to eat now." I exclaimed happily and dragged her to the cafeteria. She laughed at my antics and i gave her a bright smile showing how happy I was with the deal.