15: Grocery shopping.

People cry, not because they are weak.,

But because they have been strong for too long.

-Johnny Depp.

~~~~~~~

Amelia Greene's Pov

Sometimes you were stuck in such a situation that you had to choose one between the two, but you couldn't choose because you love them both equally and would rather die than be in this situation. You don't know what you would do without the either one of them as they both held important place in your heart.

Yeah, I was kind off in this situation actually.

I glanced at both of them as my heart ache because I have to choose one. I couldn't have both but I wish I somehow could.

"Am, what are you doing staring at skittles and gummy bears as if they are your long lost sisters?" Hannah asked with a weird look, coming from behind me with the shopping basket in her hand that waa filled with foods. She really was fast in grocery shopping.

"I don't know which one will I take, I love them both." I pouted hugging them to my chest. I wish I could take you both home and then we can have a nice movie night with me eating you both.

Yum.

"Um... Take both." She quirked an eyebrow and said in a duh tone.

Oh, how I wish.

"I can't."

"And why is that?"

"Because I don't have enough money. I can buy only one." I sighed helplessly giving her a puppy dog eyes to get her buy me what I want. She had a knowing look on her face when she saw my expression but shook her head. "I don't have any money with me. I spent it all." She raised her basket to prove her point.

"It's okay." I nodded understanding then stared at the two babies in my hand.

Which one to choose, which one to choose?

"Am." Hannah called impatiently.

"One sec." I whispered and went back to staring at them as to decide which one to choose.

"It will take forever." Hannah groaned.

She was right, it would take forever if i leave it up to me to decide what to choose. So with my mind set I shoved the packets in Hannah's hand. The right hand carrying skittles and the left hand carrying gummy bears.

Hannah raised her eyebrow in question but I ignored it as I've got important thing to do now.

"Inky pinky ponky..." I started humming with my index finger moving from one packet in her hand to another. Hannah gaped at me and mumbled something along the lines of, we are eighteen for God's sake not five, people are watching us.

When I finished, my hands landed on the gummy bears, I grinned widely finally deciding which one I was gonna take home today.

Gummy bears.

"Gummy bears, it is." I smiled widely taking both the packets from her hands and keeping the skittles in its place.

Next time skittles, next time.

"Let's go then." Hannah shook her head as her lips twitches and a small smile making its way on her lips. "Let's go." I chirped happily and followed her towards the cashier.

*********

"Hannah it's so heavy." I whined frowning at her back.

"I know but you can see I'm carrying the same weight as yours." Hannah snapped making my frown deepen at her constant mood change.