4: God, I'm slow.

Love isn't something you find,

Love is something that finds 'You'.

-Unknown.

Don't forget to follow, vote & comment :)

Chapter-4 (In Amelia's point of view)

Enjoy "_"

~~~~~~~~

Amelia Greene's Pov

"I'll kill him. How dare he talks to you like that? I swear I'll kill him if I ever see him again." Hannah cried from the other side of the call. I could imagine flames coming out of her ears. I giggled at the thought, she would look funny.

"What are you giggling at? He practically put all the blame on you. I swear on my Gugu that I'll beat his ass." Hannah state angrily, Gugu was her goldfish which she loved like her own child.

You ask why was she so angry? Well, after Hulk and I got home from his nearly killed walk. I unhooked the leash from Hulk's collar after which he immediately ran out of the house towards our backyard. We had built a kennel for Hulk there and he spends his time sleeping there all the time or he'll be at our neighbour's house Mr and Mrs. Potter. They are an elderly couple and they love Hulk like their own.

I decided to finish my homework which was still laying on my bed and by the time I was finish, it was already 5pm. Mom came from work at around 5:30 and we ate dinner together but I didn't tell her about the nearly killed experience of Hulk because she'll go crazy as she too love him alot. So I decided to just keep it to myself.

We said our goodnights and then headed to our respective room, when I got to my room, my phone ranged and it was none other then Hannah. And so after talking for a while i decided to tell her about today's incident and to say she was angry would be an understatement.

She was furious.

"You weren't even there." I said still giggling.

"What does it have to do with killing him then?"

"That means you haven't seen him."

"So?" She questioned.

"If you haven't seen him than how will you know him and if you don't know him than how will you kill him." After i said that she immediately shut up. She didn't say anything for like 10 seconds or so and yes I counted.

She exhaled loudly and said, "You're right, so you're gonna help me find him and then we'll beat him together. Nice plan right?" She sounded excited and I know if I said yes she would be ready to do it.

"Han, just leave it and also he kinda saved him by stepping on the brakes at the right moment. At least give him credit for that." I explained.

"Am, didn't you realised that he was just taking advantage of your kindness. You should have scold him or something and moreover you're the one who said that the car was coming at full speed and its not allowed to drive that fast around the park." She said slowly as if she was talking to a child.

She was right but also he could have just drove away without any care but he stopped so he should get a little credit for that right? Right.

"Its not entirely his fault you know. I was careless, I should have held him properly." I said feeling guilty.

"Am..." She sighed heavily from the other side, "You're so kind and.... naive." She whispered the naive part but I heard it. I don't like it when people call me naive. I'm not that naive, yes I may not know certain things but that doesn't make me naive.