First Class

-Time Skip-

"Alecxis! Over here!" I heard Dan and Mika calling my name as I wondered around with my food tray. I went over to them and sat down.
"Hey guys! I didn't know you were all joining Magic Academy but still I'm glad I'll know some others apart from Natsu and his group and Sting and Rogue. How did you get here anyway?" I was really happy to see my entire guild at Magic Academy. Unfortunately for me, I missed the first 2 classes because of my meeting with the principle but oh well! I have 2 days that equal to 1 school day so I'll be fine.
"Jack and Kian made us all come and have some lessons. Like you, we are only here temporarily but the principle had made sure it was ok with the School Master first." Mika informed me.
    "Ok. Well, where are they?" I looked around the table to see Lee, Dan and Mika, Gary and Dyanna, Silver, Arabella, Kyo, Yuki and Erak. But no sign of Jack or Kian.
   "They are saying hi to Sting and Rogue. They wanted to talk about something but neither Jack or Kian were willing to share." Pitched in Kyo.
    "Ok thanks." I said as I ate my lunch.
{Bell: RING RING RING!!}
    "There's the bell!" Dan shouted.
    "Thanks for shouting in my ear, Captain Obvious." Said Mika sarcastically.
   "What classes do you guys have next?" I asked.
   "Umm, Slayer Class." Answered Mika.
   "Great! We're all in that class since we're all, you know..." I didn't want others to over hear.
   "Yes. Anyway, let's head!" I replied.

-Time Skip-
   "Ok class! The first thing we are going to do is introduce ourselves!" Explained our teacher, Mrs Krypton. "First, my name is Mrs Krypton. Now, who wants to go first?"
   There was a load of people to go which is why the introductions took so long. In total, there were 21 slayers in the class. Here's who was in Mrs Krypton's Slayer Class:

Fairy Tail:
Natsu Dragneel
Gajeel Redfox
Wendy Marvell
Laxus Dreyar

Sabretooth:
Sting Eucliffe
Rogue Cheney

Bloody Rose:
Alecxis Powers
Jack Caelan
Lee Elemental {Dragon In Human Form}
Kian Winters
Dan Drago
Mika Drago
Gary Aura
Dyanna Aura
Silver Kiyoshi
Yuki Cerberus
Erak Cerberus
Arabella Aurora
Kyo Blake

Other:
Erik

    After the introductions, we did some battles to show everyone everyone's slayer magic.
   "Ok. Now that that's done, let's do some quick battles to show off your powers. Next class, we'll do some drills and that stuff. So, Natsu and Dan, you guys go first. Only 3 attacks each so we don't destroy everything."
    We were all outside as the most destructive classes take place in the multiple fields there.
   "Ok, START!" Mrs Krypton shouted.
   "You're going down, Dan!" Natsu, as usual, declared before even seeing what Dan's magic was.
   "This is not going to go well at all." I muttered. I said this because Natsu's slayer magic was Fire Dragon Slayer Magic and Dan's was Magma Dragon Slayer Magic. Basically the same thing.. And both are very destructive on their own but battling each other? That's a recipe for trouble.
    "FIRE DRAGON ROAR!!" Roared Natsu.
    Dan dodged easily.
    "Too easy." Remarked Dan as he threw Magma Dragon Wing Attacks at Natsu.
    They showed off their best moves then were stopped by Mrs Krypton when Natsu attempted a 4th attack.
    "Alright. That was a tremendous display of power. Next is Alecxis and Gajeel."
    "I didn't know you used Slayer Magic." Said Gajeel as we went around the battle ground, ready to attack. 

    "There's a lot of things you don't know about me. And that goes for everyone." I replied flatly.
     "And, BEGIN!" Mrs Krypton shouted.
     "Iron Dragon Wing Attack!" I dodged Gajeel's attack with ease.
     I smirked at him.
This is going to be super easy. Sorry Gajeel, but you're dead.
   "Ice Devil's Rage!" My attack hit its mark in in span of 1 second.
   "Ugh.." Groaned Gajeel. He tried getting up but I pinned him down with Ice Devil Freezing Fire. That attack utilizes fire that's freezing instead of roasting. In this case, the attack sent frozen fire shards at Gajeel which stung from both being freezing and roasting at the same time.
    "Gajeel's down." Remarked Natsu.
    "Shut up Salamander." Moaned Gajeel.  
    I helped him up but jumped back as I saw him attack me.
    1 more attack each. I thought 
    "C'mon Gajeel! Hit me with all you got in this last attack!" I tended to like to irritate my opponents.
    "Ok. That's enough of that. Next is Gary VS. Rogue."
Then all the others.