Making Amends

~~~~

I leaned against the wall of the cafeteria. 

I watched as Erak and the others talked at one of the tables. Then I looked at where Team Natsu sat with some others from Fairy Tail.

"Why aren't you with them?" 

I didn't bother turning around to answer.

"I don't know. I just wanted to be alone for a while, I guess. And anyway, why are you here?" I asked.

"Because of what happened yesterday."

"Mmmm.. Hiro, do you know where Mika is?"

"At the infirmary."

"Should've known.

I looked up at the ceiling and sighed.

"You know, standing around won't do anything. You should try and talk to the others." Hiro said.

"Yes but I can tell they're annoyed. And so am I. I mean, I understand that they are mad at whoever hurt Jack and Dan but there's nothing we can do about it now. And anyway, I was told that the two of them are beginning to wake up."

"Well, I suggest that you don't leave it too long. They need you to be there, like all guilds, they look up to their guild Masters." and with that, Hiro left.

Thinking about what he said, I pushed myself off the wall and began to walk in the direction of the infirmary.

When I got there, Mika was there too.

"Hey Mika. How are they?"

"Hi."

I glanced over Mika and saw that both Dan and Jack were sitting up.

"Guys! You're ok." 

"Of course we are." Dan replied.

"Dan!" Mika glared at her brother and I laughed.

"It's good to see that whatever happened didn't affect your personalities." I said. "When are you two getting outta here?"

"By the end of the day." Jack answered.

"Great. The others will be glad to see yous back on your feet."

"Mika told us that they went off to find whoever did this to us. Is that right?"

I nodded.

"We stopped them but I think that their a little mad at myself, Kian, Alecxis and Hiro for intervening." Mika told them. 

"Well tell them not to be." Dan narrowed his eyes.

"Easier said than done. You know how everyone is in Bloody Rose when a member gets hurt, including us." I frowned.

"You're the guild Master. Why not just command them not to be mad?" 

"Because that's not how things are done in my guild."

"Why don't we just forget about what happened. It's not like we're injured and on the brink of death." Jack pointed out.

I was about to say that it would be harder than it sounds when the bell rang.

"We'd better go." I said instead.

Mika nodded and hugged her brother.

"See you later, Dan."

"Bye."

"Bye Dan. Bye Jack. Cya later. We'll come by after school and we can go back to the guild together." I suggested.

"Yeah." Jack lay back down.

Dan waved as myself and Mika left.

"Are they still mad for not getting revenge?"  Mika asked.

"I honestly don't know. Hiro told me to talk to them about it but I don't know what to say to them."

"We'll sort that out later. Right now, we need to get to class. What do you have, Alecxis?"

"Uh.. Ice Magic class."

"Not Ice Make?"

"Nope. Though Ice Make Magic is a form of Ice Magic."

"True." 

"What do you have now?" I asked.

"I have History."

"What?"

"Yeah. Boringest class ever. I don't want to know the history of magic. I want to LEARN magic."

"Good luck, Mika." 

I sidestepped Mika and walked into my next class.

~~~~

I was in the guild hall with everyone else.

"I guess.. At least you two are alright now." Arabelle looked at the ground.

"Yeah. Sorry." Silver apologized.

The others nodded in agreement.

"So, are we all friends again?" I asked.

"Yes." Dyanna answered.

"Good. So, want to do something fun?" 

"Like what?" Jack questioned.

"Like go on a SS-Class Job!" I exclaimed. "Either that, or a Ten Year Job. I mean, with an entire guild like us, we could do either one."

Everyone looked at everyone, silently debating on which kind of job to take up.

"SS-Class Job." Lee said.

"We have school in two days time." Dan pointed out.

"Yes but we can do one in under two days." Kyo replied.

Well, at least now everyone's friends again. I did not know being a guild Master could be so damn stressful. I thought happily.

"Who's going to pick the job?" Kian asked.

"Draw straws?" Yuki questioned.

I shrugged.

"Alright."

We drew straws and Kyo got the right straw, which meant he got to pick the job.

"Kyo, go and pick a job. We'll leave as soon as you have picked one." Jack said.

I smiled as everyone started to say suggestions from the board. 

"You going to join us, Hiro?" I asked, looking at the door of the guild hall.

Hiro emerged from behind the door.

"Why not."