Relationship

~~~~

Before Mika could have fangirled again, Hiro made us all go inside; the others were all there and were curious as to what was going on.

"To be honest, I'm not surprised," Kian remarked as we all sat down at the tables that had been pushed together.

"Hey!" I retaliated.

"Alecxis," Hiro said from behind me.

I groaned. Then I sat up in my seat and made eye contact with my guildmates.

"Look, guys, Neither myself or Jack really... Knew what was happening, I guess is how you could put it." I explained. "At least, I wasn't too sure," I amended.

"When did this all begin?" Arabelle asked gently.

"Um,"

"Not sure," Jack answered.

"I'd say it's always been there," Mika grinned.

"Ok, Mika, as much as I love you as my sister, you have GOT to be quiet for once." Dan groaned, shooting me an apologetic look. "Alecxis and Jack need some time with this. You fangirling every minute isn't going to help."

Mika frowned and was about to reply.

"Please, Mika," I said.

She exhaled deeply but sat back in her seat, defeated.

"Fine..." she replied, defeated.

"Wait, are you 2 together now?" Yuki asked.

"I guess," Jack answered.

"Wait so everyone else is allowed ask about this but not me?!" Mika exclaimed, clearly annoyed.

"Mika," Dan glared at her.

In response to this, Mika stuck her tongue out and pouted.

"So now that that's over, what are you going to do?" Hiro questioned.

"Just go on as normal, Hiro," I replied. "Just because myself and Jack are now... in a relationship, doesn't mean anything will change around here." I had hesitated because I still was not used to thinking in that way about Jack and I.

"You sure?" Mika grinned. "No kissing?"

I didn't even bother replying to this. Dan covered his eyes and sighed.

"No, Mika," Jack responded.

"Aw... Hey, Alecxis, aren't a few of your friends like, shippers?" Mika asked.

"Oh no. You are NOT going to them to ask for help with this 'ship'" I told her.

"Mmmm... We'll see about that!" Mike giggled.

I, on the other hand, groaned.

"Dude, I don't need to be shipped with Jack thanks. I don't even know what half of their reactions will be, to be honest. Especially since someone shipped myself and Rogue together."

"They did?" Arabelle questioned.

"Yeah. I had found a book ages ago with lots of ship names in it; like Nalu - Natsu and Lucy. There was one in there for me as well, Recxis or something - Rogue and Alecxis. But I never found out whose book it was. I thought was either Mira's or Moeka's." I explained.

"Oh, that..." Mika said quietly but I still heard her.

"What was that, Mika?" I asked, confused.

"Nothing-"

Now everyone was curious.

Then it hit me.

"Mika... Don't tell me that the book I found ages ago was yours," I said slowly, dreading the answer.