New Friends

-Time Skip-

"You!" I shouted out by mistake.

"Yes." Summer said. School was over since the academy's main hall, a few classrooms and 3 practice fields were destroyed in the battle. But they are being rebuilt. The other students were told a different story entirely. And I was in the Fairy Tail guild hall, opposite of Summer, Ash and Moeka.

"You know these 3?" Makarov asked, turning to me.

"Yeah. They were the 3 mysterious girls from the battle." I glared at them. Ok so, I don't really know them but I had a bad feeling. I tried scanning them to find their past but I couldn't find a good time to do so. "Why are you here?" Oh god! I'm starting to sound like both Gray and Hiro!

"We want to join." Moeka stated.

"Yes. What she said." Ash didn't seem interested.

"Well then, follow Mira-Jane here. She'll get you sorted out." Makarov pointed to Mira.

"I don't like this." I muttered.

"What did you say?" Ash asked.

"Nothing. You'd better go." I didn't make eye contact and I walked away.

Why do I get a bad vibe off them? I don't know but they look familiar. Not from the battle. I'm sure I've seen them before. Dammit.

"Alecxis? Are you alright?" Lucy asked me.

"*Sigh* Yeah. I'm fine. Just a bit nostalgic. Nothing major." I looked away.

"Ok. If you say so." Lucy went to the jobs board to get a job. Of course, Team Natsu would be joining her.

-Time Skip-

"God, this is driving me insane!" I shouted as I made my way home. I needed to collect something and then I had to go to the Magic Council. I need information and that's where I'll get it.

After I picked up my bag, I headed to the Magic Council.

"Card?" A security guard stood at the front of the building.

"Here." I passed him my ID and card.

He examined it then handed it back to me. "You may enter." He let me through and then closed the gates.

"Still as big as I remember." I said under my breathe. The place was pretty big. I opened the door to the archives. I could've used Archive Magic but I am not that good at it. I searched for a bit and then I found what I wanted.

"Here it is. Files on Summer, Ash and Moeka." I read through them.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Name: Summer

Surname: ???

Magic: Lightning Dragon Slayer Magic, Other Unknown

Information: Wanted for unauthorized magic uses.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Name: Ashley Rose

Surname: Connell

Magic: Transformation Magic, Other Unknown

Information: Wanted for killing Magic Council guards. Impersonating council members.

____________________________________________________________________________________