Ice, Swords And Combat

~~~~

It's the 5th day of the exams and I got stuck with Gray, Lyon and Ultear, waiting for the Ice Make exams to begin...

Lyon and Gray were arguing again and had stripped naked as usual.

"Lyon! Gray!" I yelled.

The 2 glared at me.

"What?!" they demanded.

"Put some clothes on for goodness sake." I told them, diverting my gaze to the wall. "Or at least put on your boxers." 

"Fine." Gray said.

Lyon said nothing but they both pulled on their boxers before beginning to argue.

"I swear..." I muttered.

"They're always stripping, aren't they?" Ultear asked, walking over to me.

"Yeah... Hey, are you taking the exam? I mean, you should've graduated years ago then." i questioned. "No offence or anything." I added.

Ultear just waved a hand.

"Of course I'm not taking these exams. I'm your exam proctor."she replied.

"You are?" I looked at her.

"Yes."

"Oh. Ok then. Sorry, I didn't mean to sound rude." I apologized.

"It's alright. The exams start in 5 so be ready."

"I am. I'm not too sure if those two idiots are." I gestured to the 2 boys.

"I'm sure they'll be fine. Good luck in your own exam." Ultear said.

"Yeah. Thanks." I pushed off against the wall I was leaning against and walked over to the boys. "Would you 2 stop that already?!" I exclaimed. "Save your energy for the damn exam instead of wearing yourselves down before we even start!"

"...." Lyon just stood there.

"Whatever Alecxis." Gray said.

"Don't 'whatever' me. I mean it. The exams start in a few minutes and all you two have done since we got here was fight." I glared at Gray.

"Fine."

I rolled my eyes.

~~~~

The Ice Make exam was about to begin.

We just had to preform a set of four moves given to us by Ultear to the best of our abilities and any attacks were to be aimed at the Magic Power Finder.

We would be graded on how well we executed the moves, how much damage they did if they were attacks, how many you can make if they were clones and how much protection they provided if they were defensive spells.

I was first up, then Gray and then Lyon.

The magic spells we had to perform were all different to each other's set.

My set was Ice Make: Freeze Lance, Ice Make: Icicle Storm, Ice Make: Clone and Ice Make: Wyvern. 

Gray's set was Ice Make: Ice Geyser, Ice Make: Arrows, Ice Make: Clone and Ice Make: Thieving Hand.

And Lyon's set was Ice Make: Snow Dragon, Ice Make: Snow Tiger, Ice Make: Titan Feet and Ice Make: Clone.

"Ok. Here I go." I said, taking a deep breath. "Ice Make: Icicle Storm!" 

I held out my 2 hands in front of me and an aura of ice swirled around them. Ice shards began to form and spin. I amplified the power and shot my storm of icicles at the Magic Power Finder.