Chapter 6

When I woke up the next morning, I smiled and cracked open my eyes. Today will be amazing. I will smile, probably thinking Hey, I will ace this test. I'm ready. and then fail. So I will ace it though, I hope.

I slowly walked into the Theatre classroom, studying my papers and notes, while hearing some curse words being shouted at me after bumping into people. I found my seat and the brunette boy, who I have desperately fallen in love with. He was studying his notes, when I took a seat. 

"So? How was the concert?" Jack asked, and I just kissed him. I guess the teacher came in right at that moment, because he spoke towards me.

"Alex, kiss your boyfriend on your own time!" He demanded, making my cheeks turn red. Why did he point out in front of the class? I ran through my papers and what was an hour and a half, seemed like 30 minutes. I tried to slowly walk to my next class, but make it before the bell. I did and noticed our teacher was out today, and Ms. Vlaydon was standing in the front, counting the number of tests.

"Okay students, you have 90 minutes to complete this test. Best of luck to all of you." She said, bringing two students up to pass out the test. I cringed. I hope I am prepared.

During the test, I heard a snap. Not an ordinary snap, but a wire-in-the-tv breaking snap. I looked at the TV, seeing for any slight movements. I returned to my test, just when the TV fell from the top of the room. I screamed and chairs were heard screeching away. No one was hurt, because Ms. Vlaydon caught the TV just in time to not hit the quarterback's head.

"Thank you. You saved my ... We will join you." He said, going into robotic mode just like Cindy and the basketball goal. The football players seemed to turned to the principal, at the time the boy said that. The bell rang, and I ran out of the classroom. Something is very wrong with the principal, and I'm going to find out what.

Standing near the Theatre, I snuck in, hearing the principal talking to some friends. I crouched in the last aisle. There was the black-haired woman again, who had it in a perfect bun that didn't seem at all realistic. 

"So?" The black-haired woman asked, raising her eyebrow at Ms. Vlaydon. She stood up and walked over to the side of the stage, with a weird feel of confidence. I heard the sound of coffee being poured, and just on cue, the lady walked over with a mug in her hand.

"The cheerleaders and jocks have joined us. Now all we need is the nerds and our empire will begin." Ms. Vlaydon shouted, looking out into the rows and aisles of "empty" seats. She seemed amused, rubbing her hands together.

"Nicely done. I am visiting a friend in New York to discuss our new country. But first ..." , She said, before cutting off to check if anyone was around, " you need to get that promising client from LA to get the celebrities on this list." She finished, handing Ms. Vlaydon a slip of paper.

"Yes, Dolores." Ms. Vlaydon replied, slipping the white slip of paper into her black Louis Vuitton purse. They started to come off the stage. I quickly hid under a chair, while they were passing. After a while, just to make sure, I came out of my hiding spot and scurried Gym. What promising client?

I drove home, stopping at the local Ice Cream Princess to pick up an Oreo Cookie Dough Supreme™. I crave ice cream when I get nervous, and this was definitely a nerve-wracking situation. After paying, I drove home, hiding the ice cream in my purse, so Mom won't know about my craving. If she did, she'd pack some fro-yo, so I'd get off the taste.

"Mom! I gonna go do homework. Is it okay if Emily comes over?" I screamed as I was hustling up the steps.

"Yes, love. It is might okay, love." My mom replied with her ridiculous British accent, which could be barely heard over the clinking of glass and metal. I shoved my Supreme in the back of my little freezer, and rushed down the stairs to see what my mother was up to. When she's nervous, she talks in a British accent, that if filmed, would get at least a million views on TryViral.

She was setting up a fancy dinner for 2, with candles in the middle and some homemade lasagna (the best) with salad and cheese bread. I began to wonder who was coming over, when the doorbell rang.

"Ah, honey, go into your bedroom. Call your friend over. Just please be quiet." My mom was still speaking in her British accent, while trying to fix her hair and outfit before answering the door. I ran upstairs to call Emily, who before I knew it, was over at my front door. She walked in with a sour face. We calmly walked up to my bedroom, and for the first time, she smiled. She had braces. 

"They're so pretty!" I said to her, looking at the pink and white colors in her mouth. She loosened up a bit, breaking out her computer, when I remembered.

"My Supreme!" I screeched, running over to my desk and grabbing my ice cream. It was still able to be eaten, but after I finished, Emily gave me the pouty face.

"Yes, I am craving right now." I rolled my eyes, making her clap. I grabbed my keys and she handed me a slip of paper. It was her order.

"Okay. I usually get that too." I ran out to my car, Emily on my heels. I hopped in, smiling to my mom and her new "boyfriend", who looks perfectly identical to Chris Hemsworth. Emily noticed it too, because she tapped me on the shoulder and pointed. We drove to Ice Cream Princess. Ordering two Supremes, we left and hurried back home, hiding both Supremes in my purse. 

"Girls, I would like to introduce you to someone. This is Chris Hemsworth, my boyfriend. Chris, this is my daughter (pointed to me) and her friend (pointed to Emily)." She introduced us. We shook hands and rushed upstairs to unleash fangirling. After we finished homework and our Supremes, Emily got a text from her dad, saying she needed to babysit her brother. We said our goodbyes.