Epilogue

It was the summer orientation for all GGs and Alphas. We were separated, crossing into 2 large mansions that were where our rooms were. I was handed a room key, an ID card, and my bags. I got up to my room, looking around, seeing that the room was gold with tints of pink and white here and there. I set down my bags, and started putting up the collage, of me and Emily. I mean, Emily and I. Stupid grammar!

I found a group of photos of Jack and I. I smiled and looked out the window at the Alpha Millions fraternity. Inside the room, there was a boy, unpacking. JACK! I tapped on the window, and he looked shocked. I heard two clicks and saw the senior girls, smiling, as if they set that up. 

"Happy with your room?!" Angel asked me, the head of the sorority. I ran my hand over the wall. I nodded as I saw the posse turn to the next room, a girl named Ashley's room. She was a sophomore and was only hear for the helper's free makeup collection gift.

I put up the posters of Lipmix and Cherry Girls, the top girl bands. There was also the Justin Timberlake poster I received with a signature. I decided that I would finish when I came to school for classes. On my bed was a list of rules that must happen in order to stay in Goddess Girl Sorority.

1. Go to one party once a month.

2. Keep us updated with the new iPhone 5S we have supplied you with.

3. Find a boyfriend from the Alpha Millions. You may only date boys from Alpha Millions.

4. Match your clothes everyday.

5. Keep a calendar for homework: electronically.

6. Stay out of trouble.

I reached over to the MacBook Pro she provided us with and downloaded my calendar. This sorority is strict. I finished up with my setting up and drove all the way to my house.