♡Chapter 1♡

♡Robin's P.O.V♡
It's the middle of the night and I've been working all day long. I heard the door open and Starfire walks in.

"Hey Robin. Haven't seen you all day may I stay with you?" Starfire asks.

"Come on in Star." I told her.

She smiles and comes behind me and stands behind my chair. I looked back at her and I grabbed her hand and pulled her around my chair. She automatically sat down on my lap.

"Hey Star." I smirked.

She giggled and puts her hands on my shoulders. I leaned in to kiss her but her finger goes on my lips. She giggles again. I took her finger off my lips and I decided to pin her down on to the wall. She tried moving out my grasp but I didn't let that happen. I started kissing her neck as I took off her neck brace. She starts squirming but some reason she starts moaning.

"Star what's wrong?" I asked her.

"Nothing is wrong please continue." She smiles.

I resumed back to kissing her neck and until I reach her lips. She had blushed slightly biting her lips. Her hands covered her lips and I grabbed a hold of her hand and placed it on my shoulders.

She's afriad to kiss me and I truly think that she wants to but she is shy. She kissed me before I don't know why right now she's shy. I had put my arms around her waist holding her ever so slightly closer to me. I leaned in to kiss her again and this time she allowed it. I moved my hands closer down to her ass and she jumps into my arms. My arms holding her thigh and her back until we reached the bed. I placed her body on the bed. I grabbed her skirt and started slowly taking her skirt off. She pushed my hand off her skirt but I need her to calm down.

"Star calm down you trust me to see you for what you really are right?" I asked her.

She nods.

"Okay I promise you I'm not going to take your clothes off. Just close your eyes for now." I told her.

I carefully put my hand on her skirt and she closes her eyes. I then slowly pulled up her skirt. Her body is so perfect so flawless and then I noticed writing on her skin. It was under her panties which I saw an R on the tattoo.

"Um Star do you have a tattoo?" I asked.

"Yeah it was a suprise for you." She replies.

"May I see Star?" I ask.
"You may." She says.

I pulled the right side of her panties down and the tattoo had said RobinxStar in cursive. When did she get a tattoo? I never told her this either but I got a tattoo of her name on my hand but she can't see it because I'm wearing my gloves over it. I planned to show it to her later but I want to do it now.

"Omg Star when did you get this?" I said curiously.

"I got it the day you asked me to be your girlfriend." She tells me.

"Star I got this for you and it hurt but you were all worth it." I smiled.

I put my hand out and she takes my glove off my hand. I showed her my tattoo of her name and her name is all over my arm. Her fingers ran through my tattoo.

"When you get this Robin?" She asks.

"Apparently I got this on your birthday." I told her.

"Wait today is my birthday." She says smiling.

"Happy birthday Star." I smirked.

Starfire hugs me. We both went to sleep that night body to body.