♡Chapter 6♡

♡Robin's P.O.V♡
Me and Starfire had made it back home from today and we both went to her room. She pulls me in her room and she goes in her bathroom and got in the shower. I sat on her bed and I then heard someone walk in and it was Raven. She was confused why I was in her room.

"Hey um me, Cyborg, and Beast boy are going out for the night to help the Titans east but we will be back in the morning." She says.

"Yeah see y'all later then." I told Raven.

With that she leaves. Starfire still washing up in the bathroom. She finally got out the bathroom wearing her robe on. She walks up over to me and her hands collapsed on my shoulders and she pushes me on the bed. (What every one was waiting for)

Her hands were on my shirt and she strips me out my shirt...my gloves...and especially my utility belt. My hands had grabbed the edge of her bed. Her face looks like she was ready to have sex with me. I'm totally cool with that but is this what she wants. Starfire seems to be enjoying this moment.

"Um Star." I asked.

"Yes Robin." She glances down at me."

"Do I not satisfy sexually?" I asked.

"Of course you do but..." She says.
"What Star?" I asked.

"I really don't know you behind the mask you wear." She says pointing at my mask.

"Ummm I...Star you wouldn't want to see me without my mask." I hesitated.

I know she does but I don't want to reveal my eyes. I mean I should trust her...oh who am I kidding I love her she should see my eyes.

"But Robin please." She frowns at me.

"Sure Star I'm not stopping you." I told her.

She then puts her two hands on the mask and carefully removes the mask. She looks back at me and see my blue sapphire eyes glowing emerald in the moonlight.

She smiles and she undone her robe until I could see her body.
(She has her bra and panties in you guys)

I blushed and I pulled her ever so closer to me until my lips was lined up to her ear. I whispered this to her and I had made the move on her.

"Hey Star time to strip for me." I whispered in her ear.