♡Chapter 15♡

♡Nightwing's POV♡
It's been some months and Star has been much more careful. I also have been tired doing things like cooking, carrying, and much more things to help Star so she doesn't does it herself and gets hurt. Then I saw her walk in and she walks into the kitchen where I was and she hugs me.

"You okay Star?" I asked.

"A little." Star says.

Starfire looks like she was going to faint. Her skin looks even worse. She then runs up to sink and throws up. I had carried her down to the couch and I sat down with Star.

"Robin I...I'm not feeling too good actually." Starfire says.

"Shhhh I'll make you some tea okay?" I replied.

She nods and I got up and went to the kitchen and made some fresh tea with honey and lemon juice in it. I walked back in the living room and gave her tea. She drinks it and she smiles.

"Thanks Robin. I love you." She says smiling.

"Welcome my love. Lay down okay?" I replied.

Starfire nods and laid down on the couch with her. She then falls to sleep and I carried back to our room and laid her back in bed. I then flashback to the Starfire tells me that she was first pregnant. I was so happy that day. I'm never letting go of all the times I had have with Star. Right now and I mean right now I'm going enjoy being with Star, Ginger, and Alain. Things are looking good in our near future.