♡Chapter 16♡

♡Starfire's POV♡
It was the middle of the night and Robin had his hand around my back and he was fast asleep. I guess he was tired since he helped me all today. I felt so much pain in the past couple of days and I must admit that it not bad but it's considerable. Then I felt this hard kick inside of me and it was time. My eyes lit up and I had the urge to scream in pain."AHHHHHHH!!!"
Robin wakes up to hearing me scream. Robin puts his hand on my stomach. "Star what's going on?" Robin asked. "AH!" I screamed. "It's time isn't it?" Robin says. "UGH yeah." I replied. "Titans calling all titans the babies are coming I repeat the babies are coming." Robin gets out his communicator and tells the other titans. "Don't worry Star your going to be alright stay with me okay?" Robin picks me up out of bed and runs me into the corridors and the others were all at the door. "To the medical bay team." Robin says. As we ran down to the medical bay, Robin sits me in the bed.

"Robin lay down with Star, BB get a towels ready, and Cyborg prepare the ritual paint like Star showed you." Raven says. "Robin I'm scared." I replied. "It'll be alright Star hang in there okay." Robin says holding my hand. "Thank you Robin." I smiled. "Okay then you ready for this Star." Raven aks. I nodded. "Okay give me a big push." She replies. I pushed as heard as I can. "Come on Star one more push." She says.

-
-

♡Robin's POV♡
So far we got one out of two. Starfire has been squeezing my hand until I can't feel it but it helps her so, so be it. "Come on Star your almost there." Raven says. "No I can't!!! I can't!!!" Starfire screams. "Come on Star for me. For us." I replied in her ear. She was panting so hard but she can't give up not now. "I can't." She shouts. "Yes Star yes you can. I believe in you. You can do it." I replied. Starfire looks up at me and she holds my hand tightly. "Come on Star one last push." Raven says. "AHHHHHHHHHH!!" Starfire finally pushes and she screams and it's finally over. Starfire was so tired. "You did it Star it's over now." I told her. She smiles in pain. "Congrats you two on having a baby girl and baby boy." Raven says. Starfire holds Alain as I hold Ginger. "By the way what did ya'll decide on the names for them?" Cyborg asks. "Everyone we decided to name the girl Ginger and the boy Alain." Me and Star replied. "Awwwwwe." Everyone sighs. "I love you Robin." Starfire replies. "I love you more Star." I kissed her forehead.