♡Chapter 19♡

♡Starfire's POV♡
It was a queit night. Me and Robin laying in bed talking to each other. "Robin no matter what happens I'm just know that I love you okay." "Of course Star no matter what." Robin says. Then I heard Mar'i crying. "I'll get her." I got up but Robin pulls me back in bed. "No I'll get her." Robin says getting out of bed and heads over to the baby crib. He slowly pulls her out the crib and starts peacefully rocking her softly to sleep. She falls instantly back to sleep. As he puts her back to sleep he gets back in the bed and pulls the covers over us. I fell asleep and Robin pulls me closer to him and he falls asleep as well.

The next morning, I smell the aroma of bacon and the eggs and I raced to the main room and of course Cyborg, Beast boy, Raven, Robin, Alain, and Ginger are all there. I went back to the room and got little Mar'i in my arms and back to the room. As I walked in Robin was at the door. "Morning Star. I kissed him softly on his lips and he takes Mar'i in his arms. "Morning mom." Alain says. Morning everyone." I replied. "Morning breakfast is ready you guys." Cyborg says. Every one gets their plates and we all ate. "Robin I was thinking about taking the kids to a water park this weekend. Just to have fun." I replied. "What about Mar'i?" Robin asked. "We will take turns watching her okay?" I replied. He nods his head and we all sat on the couch and we watched some movies.

"So what should we watch tonight you guys?" BB says."I'd rather watch something scary or action packed." Alain says. "I'll agree with the little man on this one." Cyborg says. The elevator opens and Robin is back with the pizza. "I don't like watching scary movies but I would rather watch Avengers: Age of Ultron or Captain America Civil War." Ginger says. "Or Batman vs Superman?" Alain says. "I'll go with Age of Ultron." BB says. "Here's your pizza Star." Robin gives me a quick kiss on my cheek and gives me a slice of pizza. Then Mar'i starts crying.

"Robin fix the baby bottle." I replied. Robin then goes in the kitchen and fixes her bottle and hands it to me. I quickly fed her and she calms down and falls back to sleep. Then Robin jumps on the couch and sat next to me. "The pizza is in there if you want it." Robin replies to the kids. "Want any Ginger?" Alain asked. "Hm sure." She smiles and walks with him. "Okay then let's start the movie then." BB says and sits down. As we watched the movie me and Mar'i fell asleep and Robin picks up me and Mar'i and carries us up to bed and places Mar'i in her baby crib. He kisses me on my cheek and he leaves the room and me and Mar'i fell asleep peacefully.

I'm back everyone...for now though please enjoy.