♡Chapter 18♡

Starfire's POV♡
10 years later.............

"Alain. Come on mom wants us to see the new baby." Ginger says.
Alain and Ginger are both walk in and sit down with me. Robin was sitting in bed with me holding me and the baby closer to him."Come on you two sit closer." I told the two. Alain and Ginger got closer and I showed them the newest family member of the Grayson family. "Meet your little sister Mar'i Nightstar Grayson." Robin says. "Awe she's so cute. Told you it was going to be a girl Alain." Ginger says. Alain sits there with a frown on his face. "Nice to meet you Nightstar." Ginger says playing with Mar'i. "Alain why don't you play with Mar'i?" I asked. Alain takes Mar'i in his arms and Ginger went to her room and go some sleep. Alain puts Mar'i to sleep and they go to their rooms and got some rest. "I love you Star." Robin says. "I love you more Robin." I replied. I fell asleep and Robin pulls the covers up over us and we called it a night.

A/N
I hope you all enjoyed this book as much as I did but don't forget to read my two other book... Titans High and My promise to you ~Robstar~ this is my first Fanfiction I've finished. I hope you enjoyed it until then.....

Fin....