♡Chapter 10♡

♡Starfire's P.O.V♡
"Starfire you ready to go out for dinner tonight." Robin calls out from the door.

"Not yet I'm still not done." I called back.

"You look so beautiful Star what's the matter about your outfit?" He asks.

"Nothing is wrong I just wanted to..." He replied something to me before I could finish.

"Star you look beautiful. If you don't understand that you are then I always will." Robin says.

"Awwwwwwe Robin that's so sweet of you to say. I'm really glad to hear that from you." I replied with a smile.

"Well just know that I will always love you and tell you that you look sexy when you really are." He smiles and puts a flower in my hair.

"Woah never knew you felt that way about me before." I smiled and looked away blushing really hard.

"What can you are my girlfriend and I love you Star. Wanna ride on the R-cycle or walk?" Robin does the asking.

"I wouldn't mind riding on the R-cycle with my boyfriend if it's okay with you. Besides I'm carrying the baby and I can't move as much as I used to." I replied.

"Okay then let's hurry I have reservations for us. Ready?" I asked.

"Mhm." I nodded.

"Not so fast Robbie-poo. Either you take me out on the date or your twinkle Star dies here. So what's it going to be death or date?" Kitten grabs me and puts me in a arm lock.

"Kitten. Are you serious right now? It's over. I'm not in love with you I'm in love with Star and if you can't accept that then you'll never win whatever you want." Robin says staring at me.

"Robin you think that she'll ever understand that? Robin go out with her and simply have fun." She gives me a evil wink.

"To save you Star I'll do it. Kitten will you go out with me." Robin ask her in his low voice.

"I thought you never ask." She finally lets me go and hugs my boyfriend.

Robin gives me the signal and I nodded along with the plan. I sneaked up on Kitten and I violently slam her into a wall and Robin handcuffs her.

"Kitten Moth your under arrest." The police arrives and takes her away.

"Oh and Kitten never come back again or this will be harder on you." Robin yells at her.

"This isn't over Robbie-poo I will be back." She says with her big annoying loud mouth.

The police finally left and Robin looked rather upset.

"Robin what's wrong?" I asked.

"I completely ruined your day. I want to make things special tonight but we are too late for our reservation and we lost our spots. I hope you can forgive me Star." Robin says being the depressed.

"Awe don't worry about it. I'm just happy with you around me. That's all that matters to me. Why don't we order pizza and watch some movies together huh?" I told him.

"Sure as long as I'm with you I'm always happy. I love you Star and
I just want you to always know that I'll never put you in a tough scenario ever again." Robin does the kissing me on the forehead.

"I love you too." I replied.

"No Star I love you more." He smiles.