♡Chapter 7♡

♡No one's P.O.V♡
Starfire stares at Robin and she blushes deeply red.

"Um Robin." Starfire says.
"Yeah Star." He smiles.

"You first." She says smirking evily.

"Why me Star?" Robin says concerned.

"Robin I trust you and if you wish to do this intercourse you have to trust me. Do you trust me Robin?" Starfire replies.

"Yes I trust you." He yells.
"Do you love me?" Star says.

"Yes Star of course I love you." Robin replies.

"Robin please do it for me then. Is it too much I'm asking for? Should I drop this now or are you doing it Robin?" Starfire asks about to leave the room.

Robin takes her hand and sits her back down and he then says something she wanted to hear.

"Star your right I'm sorry I'll go first then. I don't want to leave me so I'll do it." Robin says kissing her nose.

"Thank you for understanding me Robin." Starfire says kissing his cheek.

He gets up and took his pants off and she stops him there.

"Okay my turn." Starfire says.

She turn right in front of Robin and finally let's her robe go down to the floor. Robin looks back at her and Star smirks.

"Um Robin do you mind?" Starfire says turning her back towards him.

His face has turned as red as a chill pepper. He breaths in and out and goes for her back. He finds the latch on her bra and he unclips it and...well now her breast were showing. Robin gets up and tries to look at Star but she turns away from him. He finally placed a hand over her cheek and he kisses her neck and his hands wrapped around her stomach. Starfire hands moved slightly down to Robin's arms. He smiles and whispers in her ear.

"Let go Star your in safe hands...with me." Robin says.

"Thanks Robin." She kisses his lips.

"Let's proceed the kissing." Robin says laying back in bed with Starfire on top of him.

They leaned in to each others lips and they kissed passionately and again his tongue slides in her mouth but Star didn't let his tongue in and he slide his tongue in his mouth. Her tongue actually wanted to slide in his mouth and her tongue met his. Starfire moans finding it peaceful at the start.

"Ahhhh Robin!!!" She screams out loud.

She had noticed what she had said and puts her hand over her mouth. Robin looks at her snickering. He takes her hand and ushered it back to his shoulder.

"Cutie your okay no one's here just us." Robin says kissing her forehead.

She had smiled and her hands collapsed around his neck and his hands around her body.

Her lips against his...heated lip battle...tongues sliding in each others mouth...licking each others mouth...saliva all over their tongues.

"I believe it's time for the mating Robin." Starfire say putting her hand on his pants.

His hand are placed on to Starfire's panties and they yanked each others underwear off.

Star opens her legs and Robin comes in between them. His body starts pushing into her body. Tears formed down her face. Robin finds Star crying during the intercourse. He wipes the tears out her face and he stops.

"Star I'm sorry I'll promise to be careful with you okay. Go ahead and calm done." Robin says kissing her stomach.

She smiles and breaths in and out constantly and Robin's face was upset. Starfire was all done and she tells Robin to continue.

He resumes kissing Star and things got rough. Robin starts at a slow pace and moans came out of Starfire enjoying herself.

"Oh Robin...AHHH ROBIN...ROBIN ROBIN!!!" Starfire screams.

"Oh yeah Star I love you baby." Robin moans.

"Ahh love you too Robin. Ohhhhhh yeah Robin." Starfire says.

As Robin fastens the pace the more they breathe harder than before. Starfire exhales and she's running out of air.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Robin I'm breaking climax!!!" Starfire screams again louder.

Robin gets off Star and her body felt sore and so was Robin. Sweat all over the two. Robin looks over at Starfire and he smiles.

"So wanna go for another round until we feel numb?" Robin smiles.

"Oh yeah Robin let's do this." Starfire jumps back on to Robin.

They went for round two and didn't care about anything but them having fun and making love.