♡Chapter 8♡

♡Raven's P.O.V♡

2 Months later

Me, Starfire, Kole, Blackfire, Terra, and Bumble bee are hanging out tonight at the titans tower and watching movies. The boys are out of the house and we have the place to ourselves. Then, I noticed Starfire's face got more pale than ever. She was holding her hands over her mouth and she had flew to kitchen trash can and she threw up.

"Girl are you okay?" Bumble bee says.

"I don't feel good at all." Starfire says.

"How did you get sick what happened?" I asked her.

"I remembered me and Robin had............Sex but its been quite a while since we did become active. Almost two months ago this happened." Starfire says.

"Woah hold on you and Robin had sex? Awwwee good for y'all two." Blackfire says.

"If you and Robin had sex...did you at least had protection?" Terra says concerned.

Starfire's face went to upset to disappointed. She shakes her head no.

"Star go take the pregnancy test." Kole replies.

Starfire flew to the bathroom and did her thing.

Meanwhile with the boys.......

♡Robin's P.O.V♡
Me and the boys are eating food and we are having a good time with each other.

"Hey you alright Robin?" Cyborg replies.

"Yeah I am but I feel like I'm forgetting something important." I said.

"Don't worry everything is alright Robin. Star and the girls are fine." BB says.

♡No one's P.O.V♡
Back at the tower......

Starfire walks out the bathroom and she was holding the stick in her hand and we all looked at the stick. The answer comes out to be 2 lines which mean she's pregnant. All of the girl gasp. Starfire was on the ground crying.

"Star it's going to be okay Robin will understand." Blackfire says smiling.

"NO he won't he would be the mad at me!!!" Starfire screams.

"Star he's your boyfriend I know Robin and he wouldn't get mad at you." Raven and Bumble bee says.

"You need to talk to Robin." Terra and Kole says.

"What does Robin need to talk about?" Cyborg and Beast boy replies.

"You guys where is Robin?" Raven says.

"He's on his way. What's going on here." Speedy says.

All the boys walked over and sat down next to Starfire.

"I need to talk to Robin like now. Where is he?" Starfire yells.

"Star what's wrong? What's up with her?" Aqualad says confused.

"Star will tell you guys when Robin arrives." Blackfire says staring up at her sister.

Then all of a sudden finally Robin is home.

"Where's Starfire?" He says.

He walks over to the couch and he sits down with Star holding his hand. He looks at her skin and she got more pale than usual. Tears formed down her face.

"Star what's going on?" Robin says confused.

"Remember what happened 2 months ago?" Starfire says.

All the boys had gasped.

"Yes Star. What happened? What's wrong?" Robin says panicking.

"Robin I'm pregnant with your child." Starfire replies in a calm tone.

Robin had sat there shocked and he felt bad about not putting a condom on. The other boy had their mouths open from what they heard.

"Star..." Robin says.

"I'm sorry if I made you mad. It's all my fault. If your mad it's okay I'll just..." Robin interrupts her talk.

He walks over to Starfire and his lips connected with her's and she was shocked that he wasn't upset.

"Star I'm not upset I'm happy and you should be too. I'm going to be a father of our own baby and what I love the most about it is that your here to help me alongside me. I love you Star I would never leave you or be mad at you." Robin says.

Everyone sighs.

"Thank you Robin. I love you too." Starfire says back.

"Come on Star let's get some rest okay?" Robin says picking her up and into his room for the night.