♡Chapter 20♡

♡Robin's POV♡
Having family time with my beautiful family at the beach. Star my beautiful wife is with Alain and Ginger and I'm with little Mar'i. As she drinks her milk she falls asleep. "Robin you must be hot go cool off. I'll take care of Mar'i." Star says as she walks up to me. I got up and gently sit Star down. "Here Boo. By the way you look sexy." I stated, with a smirk. "Robin." She shoots me an mad glare. "I'm sorry Star...jeez don't get mad like that." I replied back to her. "I'm kidding thanks Robin." Starfire smile brightens up my day. She's a goddess. I walked over to to Alain and Ginger who were both talking about something. "Oh hi dad." Ginger looked surprised to see me walk by. "What are you two doing?" I asked them. "Talking really. So dad how did mom meet you?" Ginger says. Well this will be tough to say.
-
-
As I finish explaining they seemed happy. "So mom is Tamerainain?!" Alain says. "Well not anymore she consider a part of me so she's my partner in this family. She is your mother so you guys get it now?" I quickly respond back. They both nodded and went along with the whole conversation. "Well thanks for the talk dad." They both sat over with Star and Mar'i. I have raised a great family with Star and I'm never letting go. "Robin you ready to go?" Star walks over with Mar'i in her arms. "Yeah let's get going. I got up and started walking along with Star. After returning home from the beach, me and kids went home and ate some omurice.

Everyone was gathered around the table and eating their meals. As Ginger and Alain were asleep, me and Star had some alone time. "Today was busy. Dinner was great I'll make breakfast in the morning k?" Starfire smiles. I nodded quietly. "Robin are things okey?" She looks completely shocked. I shook my head. "I'm fine Star." I replied. "Oh!" Starfire gives me a quick glance and looked away.

"Hey Star." She looks straight into my eyes as I said her name. "Yes Robin?" Star replies. "I just miss the moments we shared before we had kids that's all. I love you most importantly Star. Oh and I love the kids too but mainly your the first person on my mind. It's just sad to think about the good and bad times we had but I like that I would fix us so we wouldn't end up being just friends."

"..." Star doesn't say a word. In fact she smiles and starts leaving tears on her face. "I love you Star. Forever and always!" I gave her a grin. She smiles and takes my hand. "I love you too Robin." She smiles.

A/ N
Hey I hope you enjoyed my chapter for today and plz comment below what you think. OK byes guys!