♡Chapter 2♡

♡Starfire's P.O.V♡
The next day I wake up and went in to my room and got on my purple shirt on and my blue short jeans on and brushed my hair. Then I heard someone walk in and it was Robin.

"Hey baby morning." Robin says holding his hands around my body.

"Morning Robin what's up." I ask him.

He walks up to the blinds at my window and he closed them down. I wonder why he just did that. He's wearing a white plain t-shirt on and his blue ripped jeans and he walks up to me and gives me a long lingering kiss and he takes it to the bed.

He takes his shirt off undone his belt and tries to take my shirt off but I slapped his hand away from my shirt. He looked at me rather upset.

"What are you doing Robin?" I asked him.

"Um nothing Star." Robin says.

"Robin do I satisfy you?" I asked him.

He blushed and he scraches the back of his head.

"Can I skip that question Star?" Robin says blushes madly.

"No I want to know how you feel." I told him.

"Yes you satisfy me. What else do you want to know?" Robin says confused.

"Do you want to have the sex with me?" I ask him.

This time his face goes extremely red. He turns away from me and I giggled.

"Ummm Star...I'm uncomfortable with that question." He finally replies.

"But you want to have sex with me am I right?" I looked at him.

He nods and I thought about that for a couple minutes and I nodded back at him and we went out into the living room spending some good time with each other and watching movies that had romance and his favorite horror movies of course.