♡Chapter 3♡

♡Robin's P.O.V♡
Um so as you know Starfire had asked me did I want sex. I mean I said yes but what is she going to do now she went to the store to buy stuff and I'm guessing one of those things are condoms. She then comes back from the store so happy walking into the room. She then puts the stuff on the couch and she had some food. She looks at me and went back to eating. I think I'm up for something tonight. I went into my room and put my shorts on and I laid down on my bed. I then heard something.

"Robin please come in my room tonight." I heard Starfire call.

I sighed and I sat up on my bed and ran right in her room. When I barged in Starfire was laying in bed looking sexy. I blushed slightly pulling on my collar feeling very uncomfortable.

"Come here Robin." She says holding her hand out and telling me to come over there.

I'm scared right now and a little obsessed with her body. I began walking over to her bed and she pulls my hand until I'm laying in her bed. Her body on top of mines zipping down my pants and she puts the... (You know condom peps.) I blushed as she had did that.

"Um Star..." She interrupts me.

"Shhhh just enjoy being with me Robin and you'll be fine." She smiles and gets off me and turns away from me and starts pulling her skirt down and took her bra off.

She turns around to look at me and I blushed again but this time my blush was permanently there. She giggles and she gets in bed and takes my white plain t-shirt off and zips my pants down and yanks my shorts off until I'm in my boxers. She snaps her fingers and I exit out my gaze was over.

"Robin you may proceed the kissing me now." Starfire says laying back.

I kissed her stomach...up to her chest...up to her breasts...and to her neck...and finally up to her sweet lips. She starts kissing me roughly and we had kissed and kissed and kissed and kissed until we reached for some air. Her panties are purple and I'm ready to pull them off her body.

"Star you ready?" I asked.
"Yeah I am." She says.

I removed her panties and she removes my boxers and things that I thought about didn't matter to me. All I could think about is me and Star.