Prologue

Alice's POV

"Ughhh!!! Stupid fucking alarm!!!!" Apparently my mother hears and shouts back, "Watch your tongue young lady!" I roll my eyes and shut off the alarm before getting out of bed and head into the shower. Thinking of how much I don't want to go to school, I mean what's the sense? As I step out of the bath my phone  rings and I run over to answer it, of course I slip and fall. Groaning I get up and answer, "Hello, good morning" my mom taught me to always answer the phone like a lady, it's so annoying but I do it anyway.

"Alice! Are you ready for school?" My super hot crush who also happens to be my best friend asks. "No, not yet I have to put on my clothes and eat breakfast" I can imagine her rolling her eyes at me. "Girl you eat too much, we can grab something on the way. Hurry up and get dressed I'm almost there." I hang up and head over to my closet and pull out the outfit I decided on last night. I have my own car but Is, short for Isabella insists on picking me up every morning. As I finish applying my make up I hear my mom call out, "Alice, Isabella is outside." I grab my book bag and head downstairs and out the door bidding my mom farewell. I make way to Is who is standing at her door waiting on me. "Damn she's so hot," I think to myself as I try not to bite my lip. Iz is more of the tomboy type so while I'm wearing a purple summer dress and sandals, she's wearing skinny jeans and a plaid button up shirt that so happens to be purple too. "Earth to Izzy, you okay?" I greet her as she looked lost, she says yeah and we hug and get in the car.

On our way to Pancake Delight, we talk about our Summer's that we spent away from each other because she went to visit her family in the US. Oh we're from England by the way.

Inside the drive way of PD, we park and she comes and opens my door for me. She always does that, I find it so sweet. We head inside and sit down and wait for a waitress to come take our order.

"So, did you find any love partner while I was gone?" She asks me. If only she knew that I found one years ago in her, I think to myself. "Nope, not a soul" I reply with a shrug.

Our waitress comes back with our food and we eat and talk before we realize we need to head to school before we're late for our first day.